#13 the arcade~

An: not me writing some of this at my soccer game haha btw listen to the song at the top its so good. ON WITH THE STORY.

Itachi pov:
'I'm a genius! If they don't realize they like eachother in these two days then I don't know how long it'll take them' I thought, smirking as I slowly creaked the door open to sasukes room.

'Oh it's so obvious' I thought as I saw naruto laying on sasuke with his free hand tangled in his hair and sasukes free hand around the blondes waist.

I took my phone out to take a picture then I quickly closed the door as sasuke started moving.

Sasuke pov
Sunlight filtered through the curtains in my room, blinding me into waking up.

I slowly opened my eyes and stared up at the ceiling. I've always been one to wake up early which used to annoy naruto endlessly when we were children because all he wanted to do was sleep in, which he still clearly does.

Speaking of which, I looked down and there he was asleep almost on top of me. He mumbled something in his sleep and grimaced while lightly tugging my hair.

I screamed quietly into my pillow, almost stating to kick my feet when naruto rolled over so he was pressed against me when I had moved.

I smiled giddily and brushed my fingers through his hair as gently as I could so I wouldn't wake him up.

'It's so weird to think that I fell for my best friend' I thought looking back up at the ceiling with a smile plastered across my face.

*time skip to when naruto wakes up brought to you by neji's ponytail*

At what I assumed to be eleven in the morning I felt naruto stirring in my arms. I looked down at him as he opened his eyes.

"Well good morning sunshine" I chuckled and he looked up at me wearing a tired smile.

"Sunshine? That's a new one" he commented while stifling a yawn.

I slightly blushed at the nickname I gave him but thankfully he was still tired so he didn't catch it.

"You're comfy y'know that?" He mumbled, closing his eyes again.

"Am I really now?"

"Mhm I slept really well last night" He told me and looked up at me with a smile as he moved some hair away from my face. "Thanks for helping me out last night with my stitches by the way" he added letting his hand rest on my cheek.

I'll never admit it but I'm kinda enjoying tired naruto, although he does make it hard for me to actually think.

Instead of responding to his thanks I smiled "well since your awake do you wanna go eat?"

"Depends, what time is it?"

"Hn I think its about 11:30 right now?"

"Then hell no. Wake me up at twelve" he said burying his face in my chest to block the sunlight from his eyes.

"Yes sir" I stated then grabbed my phone off the nightstand. I rested it on naruto's back while I scrolled through social media for half an hour.

Finally I saw the time on my phone hit twelve and I gently nudged naruto "hey dobe its twelve, time to eat" I told him quietly and he groaned.

"Sasuke no you're to comfortable I don't want to move"

"Well I don't wanna starve so how about I just carry you downstairs and you can sleep at the table"

He thought about it for a minute before nodding his head and rubbing his eyes as best he could using only his right hand.

I waited for naruto to roll off me which took him a little while because he was very determined to not get up.