#5 WE HAVE TO DO WHAT?!~

Naruto pov
I sat on the couch and waited for the dare kiba, Lee, shikamaru, and i were going to receive.

"You four must....WEAR MAID OUTFITS THE REST OF THE WEEK" they all said at once.

All our jaws dropped collectively except lee's and they buated out laughing at our expressions.

"even in public?!" Kiba asked distressed.

Sasuke nodded "the only acception is sleeping"

Kiba fell backwards with a whine "damnit so much for the arcade"

I laughed at this but then glared at sasuke "you little bastard!" I declared and jumped off the couch, pinning him down and tickling him "you better consider yourself lucky that we don't have a fucking game again this week or I would have killed you!"

I continued tickling sasuke untill he was crying from laughter and begging me to stop.

I huffed and stayed sitting on his stomach with my legs crossed. I glared down at him.

Everyone else laughed at one of our many over-dramatic scenes.

"Wow naruto you must be really lucky that he hasn't killed you yet. everytime I try to tickle him he gets all mad" Kiba mumbled and glared at sasuke.

Sasuke just shrugged and crossed his arms nonchalantly while kiba stuck his tongue out at him.

"Wait how are we gonna wear maid outfits the whole week if we don't have any" shikamaru questioned.

I felt hope flutter in my chest and I poked sasukes chest for every word I spoke "yeah sasuke how's your little plan gonna work without the clothes huh?" I asked mockingly.

It didn't seem to faze him though "well ya see I already ordered them" he said waving his phone in my face.

I froze and stared at him "WHEN THE HELL DID YOU HAVE TIME TO ORDER THEM"

"I actually ordered them when the game started and you were all arguing about songs. I knew kiba couldn't sing and I knew shikamaru would be too lazy to try" sasuke smirked.

'Ohh this little bastard, how do I go from wanting to hug the life out of him to wanting to beat the shit out of his stupid pretty face' I thought annoyed.

Wait...

Nope you heard nothing he doesnt have a pretty face at all!

He has a stupid, rude, kind, caring, 'SHUT UP BRAIN' I screamed to myself in my head.

Apparently I did something funny because everyone started laughing and sasuke looked terrified "what?"

"Naruto you look like you about to murder poor sasuke" gaara chuckled.

"oh oops I didn't even realize"

I stayed laying on top of sasuke for a while after that being to petty and not let him move.

Eventually I had to let him go because he had to use the bathroom but i'll get him back for this I swear it.

Once I had entered the bathroom I noticed my bandages had long red lines on them.

Panic struck me once I actually registered the fact that I had bled through my bandages.

Of course I didn't bring my bag with me either and I frantically through of something to do.

Thankfully sasuke had a medical kit in his sink cabinet. I quickly wrapped more bandages over my hands, used the bathroom, then walked back out into the living room.