#26 at neji's

Ok I litterally love that picture at the top so much. They look so cool! Thats all i wanted to say haha anyways moving on with the story!

Sasuke pov
I pulled into neji's driveway and his house was about three stories high, very long, and their property looked like it extended 2 acres behind their house.

The house itself was painted a light tan color with a grey roof. So basically typical rich person house.

"Holy shit sasuke their house is fucking huge!" Naruto exclaimed tuging on my shirt sleeve in amazement.

I laughed at his cute child-like actions "yeah I know, the inside is even more impressive belive it or not"

Naruto shook his head slowly "oh no i believe it" he said and I parked the car.

I got out first and grabbed his crutches before I opened naruto's door and helped him out of the car.

"Thanks!" He said and then we both headed for neji's front door where everyone else had just walked to.

"Ok so i don't know if my dad and cousin are home so don't be too loud when we first walk in, I'm directing that towards you kiba, Lee, and naruto" he said opening the door.

Kiba, lee, and naruto all have eachother a 'can you believe that he just said that?! We aren't that loud' look before they walked into the house.

"Wait neji if we aren't supposed to be loud when your dad's home then why the hell did you invite the three loudest people we know over" shikamaru asked.

"Because my room is soundproof" he said simply as we all walked into his house.

Naruto's eyes were wider than when he saw my house for the first time which is honestly understandable.

For one, we were five when he first saw my house and two, neji's house is a bit bigger than mine.

Neji had decided to skip the whole tour thing because it would obviously take to long.

He led the way up to his room and when we walked in I saw naruto and kiba's jaws drop in unison.

I laughed and pushed their chins up so their moths were closed. Naruto shook his head in surprise while kiba's jaw just dropped again.

"HOLY SHIT NEJI YOUR ROOM IS THE SIZE OF MY FUCKING HOUSE" Naruto shouted in surprise causing almost everyone in the group except me (I was expecting it) to jump in surprise from his sudden shout.

"Jesus naruto thanks for the heart attack!" Kiba said playfully punching him in the arm.

Shikamaru had his hands over his ears "I don't think I'll be able to hear for a month" he muttured.

"Oh shut up I'm not that loud!"

"You kinda are" I told him smirking.

"Well you of all people should be used to it you've known me for litterally forever you jerk"

"And for other reasons" neji chimed in with an evil smile plastered on his face.

"NEJI STOP THINKING DIRTY YOU BASTARD" Naruto shouted again and smacked him with his crutch.

Everyone else just laughed at him and naruto stood there glaring at neji.

Meanwhile neji was rubbing his arm where naruto hit him "you didn't have to hit me so hard" he whined.

"Welp to bad what's done is done" Naruto said shrugging.

"I thought you would be the nice one of the group"

"I am! But if I can't hit you playfully with my hand then I'll smack you with my crutch"

"Hey I'm nice!" Lee said defensively.