#55 took you long enough

Naruto pov
"Naruto we gotta go, it takes twenty minutes to get home" sasuke nudged me while I was about to whack neji in the head for flinging a hairtie at me.

I paused, my arm in mid air and I slowly lowered it "awww already?"

"Yeah but you'll see everyone tomorrow though" he offered a small smile and I sighed.

"Fineeeee, you owe me a bowl of ramen later though" I complained then stood up off the couch.

"Noooo don't leaveeeee" Kiba whined.

"I don't wanna leave eitherrrrrr, sasuke and itachi are just meanies" I pouted and stuck my tongue out at sasuke.

"Hey it's not my fault Itachi wants to introduce us to someone! what do you want me to say, no?"

"Ugh fair enough" I sighed out "bye guys I'll see you tomorrow! Thanks for letting me stay neji" I waved and smiled as sasuke grabbed my hand and dragged me out of nejis room.

I heard everyone's mixed goodbyes just before sasuke shut the door behind him while I sneezed in sync with it.

I sighed in relief as soon as the door closed. I was gratefull to sasuke that he dragged me out because all the noise was making my head pound. I hummed quietly to distract myself.

"Don't let me forget to find you pain killers or something to make you feel better when we get home" sasuke said and gently ruffled my hair.

"Oh i'll be fine. sure the headache sucks but it'll go away on its own" I waved him off then went back to humming.

"You're stressful, just let me help you" sasuke slung his arm over my shoulders and poked me in between my eyes.

"I am not! I just don't want to be dramatic about it" I grabbed his hand with mine then unwrapped it from around my shoulders so our arms were swinging at out sides "Damn how big is his house it feels like we've been walking fore-ACHOO"

"See this is why you need rest, and we're at the door now"

"Oh yeah I guess we are" I laughed at myself and opened the door "anyways did itachi give any hints as to who we're being introduced too?"

Sasuke shook his head and closed the door behind him "no not at all. If anything he just confused me more because he said this person would be involved in your trial but also that it wasn't the reason they were being introduced. My best guess would have to be deidara"

"Oooh really? You think one of them confessed?" I asked excitedly and stopped walking abruptly as I almost ran into his car.

"Hm maybe" he shrugged then got into his car, I got in right after.

I giggled under my breath and hugged my knees to my chest to hold in a sneeze "I'm playing music, deal with it" I decided after buckling myself in.

"Ok go for it" sasuke chuckled and I hooked my phone up to his car speakers.

"Any requests before I start blasting my music?"

"Well one;, that you don't blast it if you have a headache, and two; play something by børns I dunno"

"Oooh ok you got it" I unlocked my phone and searched songs by BØRNS "OH HES THE GUY WHO SINGS ELECTRIC LOVE?" I asked surprised by the relizeation and pressed shuffle on his music.

"Yeah you didn't know that?"

"No I didn't, oh whats the name of this songgg I love it" I turned my phone back on and went into YouTube music to look at the name of the song.

Apparently it was called past lives which made sense "now why didn't you show me any of these songs before?!"

"I dunno I usually like to listen to what you play" he shrugged.