#39 what happened?!

Naruto pov
"Sasuke get tsunade" he nodded and rushed out of the room.

"Just don't think about it, don't think about it, you're fi-OWWW WHAT THE HELL" i yelled as another wave if pain rushed through my leg.

It felt like years before Sasuke and tsunade came bursting back in the door. Tsunade was breathing heavily but quickly composed herself "ok what happened?"

"Pain, a lot of pain in my knee, as soon as I woke up" I explained as quickly as I could while holding back tears.

"Is it sharp and short or extreme and long?"

"I don't know! Hot, extreame, and long?"

"Those morons didn't give you the right dosage of numbing medication. I'll go retrieve it I'll be back quickly." she told me and with that she left the room.

"They didn't fucking what?" I asked confused.

Sasuke sat down next to me, he looked scared and worried "the nurses didn't give you enough numbing medication and it wore off to soon" he ran his fingers through my hair in an attempt to soothe me.

"When I can walk again remind me to-AGGH NOT AGAIN" I yelled and grabbed sasukes hand tightly "fuck those doctors suck" I breathed out now seconds away from letting tears spill from my eyes.

As if on cue tsunade opened the door to naruto's room carrying a shot "ok got it, it should take about 30 minutes to kick in"

"Huh?! Your joking, please tell me your joking" I begged as if it would change her answer.

"I wish I was naruto, I'm so sorry that they messed it up I'll be having a long talk with the anesthesiologist later"

She stuck the shot into my arm and pushed at the end, I flinched at the feeling. I hated shots, they hurt and felt weird.

"When you feel better I have some questions to ask you ok?" Tsunade asked in a gentle voice which usually meant she wouldn't take no for an answer.

"Um ok? Jeez what'd I do this time?"

"You didn't do anything, I'm just curious about a few things. Once your leg is feeling better have sasuke come get me ok?"

"Yeah got i-" I bit my lip extreamly hard to stop myself from screaming again. I felt blood well up where I was biting down and I squeezed sasukes hand tighter "got it" I choked out.

"I have go prepare medicine for another surgery, if you need me just get sasuke to go to the front desk" she hugged me and walked out of the room with a look of sorrow mixed with anger on her face.

"Naruto I- sasuke please if you're going to say sorry you don't have to it isn't your fault ok? I'll be fine once my leg goes numb"

"I was just gonna say your lip was bleeding and that I had a tissue, I knew you'd say something like that if I apologized"

I laughed awkwardly "oh ok thanks" he handed me a tissue and I held it to my lip "so I know it's random but I was biting my lip earlier too and I realized how awful a kisser I must he with my torn up lips" I laughed and he shook his head exasperated.

"Of course you would think of that while you were about to go into surgery"

"Well I'm just saying! It must be feel weird!"

"It really doesn't bother me just so you know, I probably wouldn't have thought about it feeling weird untill you brought it up"

"Oh forget I said anything then!"

He laughed at me and moved some hair away from my face "ok then, you never said anything" he said and I smiled.

"Good! Hey the pain hasn't come back ye- I LIED IT'S BACK DAMMNNN" I took an extra pillow that I had behind me and sat up hugging it to my chest since I couldn't hug my legs or move to hug sasuke.

"Fuck why'd they have to mess it up" I said quietly and pressed my face into the pillow as tears streamed down my face after holding them back for so long.

I felt sasuke rubbing circled on my back and I took a deep breath and wiped my eyes "sorry, sorry" I mumbled and shook my head.

"Naruto why are you apologizing to me? You can feel the pain from just getting a surgery done, there's no reason to apologize" he said gently and wiped a tear off my cheek.

"Yeah I know, I know, you probably just feel awkward with me over here screaming and crying like a psycho"

He shook his head and kept his hand gently cupping my cheek "not at all, I do feel absolutely pissed off at whoever messed up your medication though"

I smiled and put my hand over his "oh trust me I am to, I swear tsunade better fuck them up" I laughed and he smiled at me.

"I don't think she can but I agree with you"

"Yeah true, if she could she probably would knowing her" I laughed and linked my hand with his and lowered it from my face.

For the rest of the 30 minutes untill the pain had stopped sasuke and I had talked about nothing and everything, I probably wouldn't have even noticed the medication kicked in if hit weren't for sasuke asking.

"Should we call her now? The medication has probably kicked in right?"

"Oh right, yeah it did actually! I forgot" I said apologetically and he sighed.

"Of course you did, want me to go get her?"

"Yeah, thank you" I said and let go of his hand so he could walk out of my room.

Sasuke pov
I closed the door to narutos room and walked out to where the front desk was "exuse me could you tell me where tsunade is?" I asked politely.

"Oh um I think she's preparing medicine, why do you need her?"

"Because the patient she just preformed knee surgery on needs her"

"Ok what's the patents name?"

"Naruto uzumaki"

She typed on her computer as I said his name and she nodded "ok I'll call her right away, you can go back to him if that's where you were before"

"Ok thank you" I told her then walked back to naruto's room "she'll probably be over here soon" I informed naruto as soon as I closed the door behind me.

"Ok good, thank you again"

"You really don't have to thank me so much I don't mind doing things for you"

"I know It'd just be rude to not say thanks y'know? Oh I don't know why it's just hitting me now but what do you think she wanted to talk to me about?"

I felt an uneasy feeling grow in my stomach but I forced myself to ignore it "she noticed your dad wasn't here, itachi and I had to lie about it. We said he was at a business meeting. I don't think she believed us though"

He tensed up and looked at me nervously "you think she already figured it out?"

"I don't think she for sure figured it out but it's most likely a possibility in her head"

"Shit" he said and speaking of the devil tsunade herself walked into the room.

TBC

I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER!

AS ALWAYS THANKS FOR READING <3