#35 Friday

AN: yes I did skip to the end of the week. I'm lazy and I had a good idea for this chapter plus school's boring lmao. Anyways moving on to the chapter!

Naruto's pov

I was walking through the hallway alone because just left my study hall to use the bathroom...and because I was bored. Sasuke had to go back to his science class to finish a test or whatever so I had to sit alone.

I walked down the hallway when someone bumped into me unexpectedly. O tripped and hit my knee against the floor.

"Oh holy shit that hurt" I mumbled and but my lipnto stop tears from escaping my eyes.

The person I just bumped into held out his hand and helped me up "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to run into you! how about I take you to the nurse"

He was my writing teacher so I was as polite as possible "Oh no no it's ok thank you sir!"

"No I insist. You probably need ice before it swells up" he said kindly.

I knew I shouldn't go but I couldn't exactly argue with a teacher, so I nodded and let him lead me to the nurse.

We walked into the office and I nice women greeted us "hello iruka and...what's your name?" She asked in a gentle voice.

"Oh I'm new my name's naruto"

"Oh ok well hello naruto what seems to be the problem?"

"I accidentallyran into iruka and tripped then hit my broken knee on the floor" I told her and limped around the large desk she was sitting behind to show her the crutches I was on.

"Can I take a look at your knee then?"

"No it's really fine it doesn't hurt to bad i'll manage" I lied but she shook her head.

"No the fact that you hit your knee could have messed it up more just let me take a look"

"Ok...." I said and sat down then pulled my pant leg up before taking off the knee brace.

"Oh that looks like a bad break, what were you doing to break it that bad?!" She asked quite alarmed.

"I was riding a bike, fell off, and landed on my knee wrong"

"Really? Have you seen a doctor for it?"

"Uhm...yeah"

"And they recommended a knee brace? Bad doctor then. Mind if I feel around your knee just for a second" she asked.

"I'd rather you not...."

"I just need to see how bad the break is. How lone has it been since you've broken it?"

"About two weeks, why?"

"Because if you're knee doesn't feel like it's gonna get any better then I'm going to have to send you to the hospital"

"Wait what?! No no I'm fine really" I said and scooted away from her waving my hands infront of my face.

"It could leave permanent damage if it doesn't get fixed please let me check it" she asked again and I nodded.

She felt around my knee and I could tell me was trying to be gentle but when she hit the side of it I gasped out in pain and moved away from her.

"It obviously isn't healing quick enough or good enough. You'll need to go to the hospital as soon as you can"

"I-uh ok I'll talk about it when I get home" I said and left the nurses office after putting my knee brace back up.

"I'm terribly sorry again naruto I hope you get better" iruka said with guilt written all over his face.