#56 itachis confession

Ok I know this isn't itadei like the chapter but I DIED i. Like when I tell you I DIED I'm not even kidding so I thoight I'd share it😳 anyways moving on to the story-

Deidara pov *last friday*
THE CRACK OF DAWN! THATS WHEN ITACHI WANTED ME AT WORK.

I was pissed. The earliest he's ever made me go into work was at nine but today he decided "nooo let's make deidara suffer. Let's have him wake up at five in the morning and be here by five thirty" I muttured to myself angrily as I threw my hair up in a messy ponytail.

"Then he had the audacity to not even TELL me why I had to be at work this early, can you beleive it mochi?" I asked my little brown pomeranian.

He barked in response and I picked him up off the ground "Exactly, me neither!" I sighed in exasperation then checked the time "oh shit its almost five twenty, well I'll see you after work! love ya" I smiled and patted his head.

He licked my cheek in return. I chuckled and wiped my cheek then set him down "now be good, don't chew up the corner of my bed again!" I motioned from my eyes to him as I backed out the door with a small black backpack over my shoulder.

He yipped and I closed the door behind me "I'm totally gonna have to get a new matress because of him" I mumbled locking my door.

I stuffed my keys in my pocket and walked down the steps of my front porch. It was still dark out and if it weren't for my porch lights I wouldn't have any clue where I was walking.

"Ugh i should have eaten before I left" mutturred to myself while getting into my car and digging around in my bag for keys.

"NO i'm gonna steal itachis food as payback and he's gonna deal with it...yeah that's what I'm gonna do" I yawned.

I started my car then turned on the radio before backing out of my short driveway.

"Ew what is this music? I don't remember ever switching to this station" I switched the station on the radio as weird 50's music played out of my car speakers.

"Ugh reminds me of my grandmother" I shuddered and stomped my breaks as I almost ran a red light "it's to early for thissss" I mumbled.

I tapped on my steering wheel annoyed while I waited for the light to change to green.

The only thing that really woke me up was when the song "take it off" came on the radio. (By ke$ha AN: i could totally see him listening to kesha XD)

I turned up the volume on the radio and bopped my head to the music "the only good thing about mornings is the music" I commented now all excited because I loved the song.

The light turned green and I resumed my driving while tapping my finger on the steering wheel.

*time skip*

I arrived at the station just as the awful morning talks started coming on the radio.

I parked my car in the spot closest to the entrance and noticed itachis car already here "why the hell-"

Yet again I yawned then got out of my car, grabbed my bag, then walked into the station.

"Oh good dei you're here" itachi breathed out, grabbing my arm and tugging me into his office.

"Whats so important that you had to call me in at five in the morning?" I asked and squinted my eyes at the bright light of his office.

Once my eyes adjusted to the light I noticed a ton of papers spread out across his desk and a few on the floor "the hell happened in here?"

"You won't be able to follow the explanation yet will you?" He asked as I let out another yawn.

"No no I will I'm fine. What happened?"