#4 what secret~

Naruto pov
As soon as I got into the bathroom I locked the door then collapsed on the ground holding my side "that hurt way more than i expected" I mumbled as tears brimmed the corners of my eyes.

After sitting on the ground catching my breath for a while, I finally managed to get back up and grab a washcloth to run water onto.

Once the water was ice cold i stuck the washcloth under the faucet and lifted my shirt so I could hold it to my ribs as a substitute for ice.

After a minute I heard knocking on the door "naruto it's sasuke...are you uh ok?"

Immediately I felt terrible for making him worry "yeah sasuke I'm fine!" I responded, forcing a calm voice.

"are you sure? You looked like you were in a lot of pain" clearly he didn't beleive me and needed to come up with an excuse.

"Oh yeah i'm fine I just realized I had to change my bandages!"

This time he seemed to believe me because he didn't question me but I also didn't hear him walk away 'damnit sasuke why do you have to be so perceptive' I cursed to myself.

I quickly tossed the washcloth in the hamper and dried off my stomach.

Opening the bathroom bathroom I saw sasuke smiling unsurely at me.

He rested his hands on my shoulders with a concerned expression.

I flinched at the contact but thankfully he didn't seem to notice.

"Are you sure your ok? You know you can tell me if somethings wrong don't you?"

'I wish I could sasuke'

"I know but like I said I just had to change my bandages!" I said holding my hands up to show him.

This only gave him more questions to my own dismay.

"What happened to your hands anyway?" He asked me holding my left hand by its wrist as to not hurt me.

"Oh i was walking out of my car and slipped on my driveway because I didn't change out of my cleats. I scratched my hands up pretty bad so I just wrapped them up" I lied but covered it with a smile.

He sighed and let go of my shoulders "Oh jeez naruto how many times have you done that now?"

"To many" I sighed and crossed my arms.

"Well I'm glad that nothing to serious happened you clutz" with that he suddenly picked me up and carried me out to the living room bridal style.

Sasuke pov
"agh! Hey put me down you teme!" Naruto yelled and kicked his legs.

That alerted the other guys that we were back and they all looked over to see naruto trying to strangle me as I carried him back to the living room.

"What the hell took you so long!" Kiba asked while naruto gave up on killing me so he wrapped his arms around my neck to keep him from falling (as if I would ever let him fall).

Naruto laughed and smiled "I just had to change my bandages!" Naruto said in his usual cheery tone.

"Yeah it sure took him long enough" I joked poking his cheek a few times.

"Oh shut up! and set me down on the couch! Oh who won the competition by the way?" He asked curiously as I set him down on the couch.

"Oh we aren't done yet shikamaru still has to sing and same with shino" explained Kiba.

Naruto nodded and I sat down next to him on the couch waiting for one or the other to start singing.

The next one up was shino. He decided to sing...or rather rap to none other than rap god which absolutely shocked us all.

"Oh so everyone in the group is talented except me now?! Shino since when could you rap, I want answers!" Kiba shouted jumping up from his place on the floor.

Shino just shrugged meanwhile everyone else was still starting at him in shock.

"Uhh wow who's turn was it? Shikamaru?" Naruto asked looking over at our lazy friend.

"Uggghhh what a drag do i have to?" he groaned.

"Yes you do! do you wanna loose the competition AND do whatever the other team says? Because I sure dont!" Naruto said throwing a pillow at his face.

"Ugh fine whatever" said shikamaru as he sat up and started playing "play with fire" by Sam tinnnez on his phone.

"Of course he chose a slow song" naruto whispered to me causing me to laugh quietly, receiving a glare from shikamaru.

Once shikamaru was done singing we all decided that my team won or well we got more votes in the little hat than the other team.

Naruto grumbled in annoyance and glared at me "hey its not my fault I'm just better than you" I teased but that got me put in a head lock and naruto messing up my hair.

"no it just means that you're team was better than mine I was still way better than you were" he said and finally let me go.

"Sure whatever you wanna think" I said this time purposely provoking him because I find it amusing.

Oh and believe me it worked.

Naruto jumped at me causing us both to fall off the couch and go rolling across the floor.

Naruto poked me in my face repeatedly while saying "NO WAY IN HELL WERE YOU BETTER THAN ME TEME. I'LL GO FOR A REMATCH RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW! TRY ME"

"Ow ow ow ow! my face!" I exclaimed raising my hands to block my face from his never ending pokes.

He sat up on my stomach as if daring me to say something else "jeez ok I'm sorry, now get off of me" I laughed.

Naruto's expression lightened and he stood up then kicked me 'till I got up "sorry if I messed up your pretty little face but you deserved it"

"Yeah im sure I did" I replied sarcastically.

"Hey lighten up and go decide your stupid little dare." Naruto told me, shoving me over to my group.

I smiled wickedly then whispered something to neji, gaara, and shino.

Their eyes lit up...well I couldn't tell what shinos expression was but the other two were definitely thrilled by my idea. We looked over to the other group and declared our dare in unison.

"You four must..."

Tbc

I don't really know what to say but I hope you all liked this chapter!

Thanks for reading<3