#3 at sasukes~

Sasuke pov
"Hello?"

"Uh yeah I was wondering if the offer to come over was still on the table..."

"yeah of course it is dobe" I responded shocked but nonetheless happy that he would be coming over.

After a few moments of silence he started thanking me profusely.

I laughed and cut him off "calm down I'm not even an exciting operson"

"yeah well whatever cya soon! You're the best!" He said thankfully before hanging up.

I sighed then set my phone down. "Who was that?" Gaara asked curiously.

"That was the guy I was telling you about earlier"

"Oh I thought he said he couldn't come?"

"I guess he changed his mind"

"Yes! We will soon have gained one more friend! I cannot wait to meet him!" Lee exclaimed enthusiastically.

Naruto pov
Before I left I made sure to change into a big sweatshirt with sleeves that hung past my hands and I shoved extra bandages in my little orange backpack along with a charger.

I quickly threw on my shoes and awkwardly pinched at the door to open it without hurting my hands.

I made one last check to made sure I didn't look like I had been crying before slamming the door shut behind me.

*time skip to when he gets there*

I approached sasukes door and hesitated before hitting the door three times with my elbow then taking a step away from his door.

A few moments later the door opened and there stood sasuke with a small smile on his face.

I smiled back as he stepped to the side to let me in "thanks for letting me come over" I smiled and sat down on my favorite recliner.

"Yeah of course, anyways let me introduce you all. naruto this is gaara" he pointed to the red head with the tattoo on his forehead "he's kind of a jerk sometimes but I'm sure you'll end up liking him"

"i'm only a jerk to people I dont like" Gaara protested lazily but sasuke had already moved on with a smirk.

I smiled at him and did a little wave because I didn't get the chance to speak as sasuke was already introducing the boy with the bowl cut beside gaara.

"Naruto this is Rock Lee" he said and was interrupted by none other than Lee himself "You can just call me Lee though!" He said enthusiastically.

I smiled and out of habit leaned forward and held my hand out for him to shake.

He immediately took it in a firm grip and shook it happily "nice to meet you naruto!" He exclaimed and I nodded while biting the inside of my lip to stop myself from screaming as hot, sharp pain struck my hand like lightning.

Once he let go of my hand I stuffed it into the pocket of my sweatshirt "nice to meet you guys" I said, grinning after forcing my tears back.

"nice to meet you to naruto" gaara said in a monotone voice.

Sasuke pov
I was happy that gaara, Lee, and naruto seemed like they would get along well.

I wouldn't have had any concerns if it weren't for the look naruto had on his face when he shook hands with lee.