#31 home aka sasuke's

AN: HOLY SHIT I'M AT 600 VEIWS! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING!!

Naruto pov

Sasuke and I were now home and I was listening to music and waiting for sasuke to get put of the shower.

Normally I would have racer him into the bathroom then locked him out but I can't run so now I'm stuck waiting for him.

I think sasuke was purposely staying in the shower as long as he could because it's been 20 minutes and the water was still running.

I stood up and crutched (idk what to call it) my way over to the bathroom door and knocked on it "sasuke you better hurry up in there!"

"Aww but I'm just putting the shampoo in my hair"

".......you're joking, please tell me your fucking joking if I have to sit in theese sandy clothes any longer I'm going to go insane"

"Well to bad!" He said in a sing song voice.

"If you don't get out in five minutes then I'm coming in and kicking you out" I said and sat down infront of the door "oh ew there's sand in my knee brace!" I said and un-strapped it then slid it off my leg.

"Ha that's what you get for swimming dobe, now we gotta wash it"

"Well we would have had to wash it anything it's almost been a week since I've put it on thats disgusting" I said and tossed the knee brace infront of the door "oh and you have three minutes left"

"Ok ok hold on!"

"Then hurry up!"

"Ok fine!"

I sighed and leaned my back against the door waiting for my tene to get out of the stupid bathroom.

"One minute!" I called out.

"wait I still need to get dressed!"

"Well you better do it quickly because if you don't then I dragging you out by your hair"

"Yeah as if you could reach it"

"SHUT UP I'M ONLY FOUR INCHES SHORTER THAN YOU" I shouted and hit the door.

"Exactly, your tiny" he said opening the door behind me causing me to fall back and hit my head.

"Ow that hurt teme" I said then held out my hand "now help me up you took so long in the shower that my legs went numb" I joked and he pulled my off the ground.

"ok I got out of the shower are you happy now?"

"No there's oneeee problem"

"And that would be?"

"This" I said poking at his shirt.

"What about it?"

"You don't need it. Take it off"

"And why should I? you kicked me out of the shower" he said smirking.

"Fine then be a jerk" I said hopping into the bathroom "I hope you're cold while I'm in the shower" I said sounding completely childish but I shut the door in his face.

"Oh c'mon what are you a child?"

"I guess so if i'm so short"

"You're gonna show that in my face every time you can aren't you"

"Yes I am. I hope your shirt is uncomfortable and itchy" I told him, turning on the shower.

"It's actually quite comfortable thank you very much"

"Well that sucks"

"I'm sure it does now take your shower"

"Maybe I will" I said and turned on music. I was about to take my pants off but I realized I forgot my crutch.