#18 anniversary pt.2~

Still naruto pov
I cursed to myself as my vision started going black "Stay awake stay awake stay awake" I urged myself as I waited for sasuke to show up.

Thankfully in about 2 minutes I heard the door knob jiggle frantically 'must be locked' I thought "sasuke under the door mat there's a spare key" I told him now able to talk a little as my breath started to regulate.

Sasuke opened the door looking like he would burst into tears any second "naruto...what did he do?"

'I knew I shouldn't have called him. Now he's upset because of me' I thought shamefully.

"Sasuke I'll be ok I just have to get out of here" I said grabbing onto a wall and attempting to stand up but collapsing as soon as I tried pushing myself up. My knee throbbed and my vision went black for a second. I covered my mouth to muffle my scream.

"Naruto don't walk!" Sasuke practically yelled in panic and picked me up as carefully as he could. "What happened to your leg?" He asked as he carried me out of the house.

Tears were streaming down my face from the pain that was burning throughout my body "stomped my knee in. I think it's broken" I told him still seeing stars from trying to stand up.

"I'm taking you to a hospital" he told me firmly as he set me down in the car.

"No don't!" I paused and started coughing vigorously "Just please don't.....they would make me explain what happened and then there would be a bunch of machines that they would hook me up to and people asking me questions and I dont want that! Just take me to your house and let me take care of myself there" I was begging at this point and clearly against his better judgment he nodded his head sadly.

I blacked out halfway to his house and when I finally woke back up I was in sasukes bed.

I went to sit up but pain shot through my body once again. I gripped the bed sheets tightly and gasped in pain.

He turned to look at me with a shocked expression. He looked like he was just crying "oh thank God your up I thought...well I dunno! You passed put and I freaked out I thought you were fucking dead"

"Y'know for someone so smart your pretty stupid at times" I grinned weakly and layed myself back down.

Breathing and talking hurt terribly but it was worth it if it made him feel even the slightest bit better.

"Wow even this badly injured your still being a sarcastic little shit" he joked and I laughed but I quickly stopped myself because it hurt.

"You know it, now where's your medical stuff I need to fix all this" I told him taking off his sweatshirt which now had blood stains on it.

"Oh shit I ruined your sweatshirt..." I said apologetically.

"Naruto you really think I care about a stupid sweatshirt? All I care about right now is you"

He had a pained look on his face as he looked at the belt marks on my chest. His eyes then traveled to my right arm where "2011" was carved into it.

"2011?" He questioned confused.

"Yeah the year my mom died" I said sadly.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there for you back then" he told me and I shook my head.

"Sasuke there wasn't anything you could have done. You had moved a year ago" I told him. "Plus your with me now and that's all that matters"

He nodded with a tiny smile, picked me up, and gently carried me to the bathroom, sitting me down on the sink counter.

He took out a medical kit from his bottom drawer and handed it to me.

"Thanks" I said and opened it taking out the hydrogen peroxide.