#30 last day

Naruto pov

It was now the last day of break and if i'm being honest sasuke and I haven't really changed our plans from 6 days ago, meaning we've been sleeping in almost everyday.

We were now walking around konoha with neji, shikamaru, gaara, and kiba. Lee couldn't make it because his dad wanted to spend some time with him before school started.

Sasuke and neji were talking about something that I didn't really care to listen to. I was just enjoying the weather actually.

I'm not gonna lie though I'm still nervous about starting konoha high tomorrow. I know everyone said I'm gonna be fine and I know i will but it's still nerve wracking in a way.

At least I still have the chance to have my classes with at least some of my friends.

My arms were getting tired from crutching around all day do I decided to hold my crutches in my right hand and hop around.

I knew sasuke would probably yell at me for not being careful but I'll deal with that later.

Right now we were passing by a store with a bunch of jewelry in it. Normally I wouldn't have taken interest in anything but there was a silver three sided locket that caught my eye.

I paused for a moment to look at the price then shook my head "damn I think if I stole that much money from my dad he would notice" I mumbled then decided to use my crutches some more as I continued walking around with the group.

I had actually always wanted a locket. I thought it would be cool to have something small to hold a picture or pictures of the people I loved.

"Guys I'll be right back I'm gonna go find a bathroom" sasuke said.

"Ok we probably won't be to far off from you but if you can't find us just call us" neji responded.

"Ok sounds good" sasuke said before walking off.

Little did I know he wasn't going to find a bathroom but he was going to buy a certain something for my birthday.

"Where do you guys wanna go now?" Shikamaru asked.

We had already been to a candy store, a video game store because kiba said so, an ice cream shop, and I tried dragging them over to a place with bumper cars but sasuke carried me away to which I smack him with my crutch.

"Isn't there supposed to be a good ramen place around here?" Gaara asked put of the blue.

That got my interest immediately "ramen? Where" I asked now exided.

"I dunno I haven't been yet" he replied shrugging his shoulders.

"Damn it. How about anyone else?"

"Nope"
"Nah"
"Didn't know it existed"
Was the responses I got.

"Noooo I really want ramennnn"

"Dobe why are you so obsessed with ramen" sasuke asked behind me.

"Ah shit sasuke when the hell did you get back!" I asked alarmed.

"Just now duh"

I rolled my eyes "ok well anyway gaara said that there might be a ramen place around here and like you just said i love ramen so where's the place. You better know sasuke or else that's what were having for dinner"

"Ok ok jeez just look it up you morons" he said taking out his phone and typing something in "yeah it's called ichiraku and it's on the next street over"

"SWEET LETS GO!" I shouted and tried dragging sasuke behind me but he pulled me back and I hit his chest "hey what the hell?"

"Just calm down for a second you don't even know where you're going"