#23 new partner~

This chapter is sponsernd by my boredom in French class

Itachi pov:
I walked into my father's office holding back a yawn. He looked up from his paper work upon me entering. "Father what is the reasoning behind me getting a new partner? I feel Kisame was a good partner"

"Yes I agree itachi but there's a new recruit joining us today and I assigned him to you so he can learn more about the work force. I assure you he won't be a bother, I actually heard he's a pretty good worker" he told me turning back to signing papers.

"Where is he? I hope you actually gave him instructions as to where he should go unlike the last guy"

"I told him to wait in your office. He should be there already"

"Ah ok thank you" I nodded my head curtly before walking out of his office.

I entered my office to see a long haired blond man sitting in the chair across from my desk and oh my was he attractive. I took a deep breath, reminding myself to do my job then took the seat infront of him keeping my calm composure.

"Hello I assume you're to be my new partner?"

"Yep the name's deidara! It's a pleasure to be working with you!" He said holding out his tattooed hand, to which I smiled and shook.

"So I'm just going to ask a few questions before i actually have to get to work. I'll assign you some of the easier things to start off and see how you do ok?" I explained, pulling out a few files from a drawer in my desk.

"Sounds good to me!" I handed him a few files from my desk drawers "ok what questions do you have to ask?" He questioned as he skimmed through the papers I just handed him.

"I just need to know how much experience you have, if any, with solving cases and what not. I know your new and everything but it's still a mandatory question"

"Well guess I have a little experience. When I was in my last year of college I was recommended to help in the solving of a murder as the top of my class. I ended up solving it after a while but thats about all" he shrugged and opened a different file.

"And you were still in college? I must say that pretty impressive"

"Ok this is totally off topic but you and your father are so different! I swear when I met him for the first time I thought I would freeze under his glare! You're so much nicer though" he said in relief.

"Don't worry you'll get used to that glare after a while" I laughed "he never goes easy on the new guys either they always come to work the next day scared out of their minds"

"Well that's reassuring" he rolled his eyes.

"Oh don't worry about it though he thinks I'll be treating you just as harshly but I don't do harsh very well" I admitted and he sighed in relief. I was surprised at how relaxed he was. Usually when I got a new partner they acted as put together and rule bound as possible because I was "The Uchiha Prodigy" but I have to admit that the relaxation from deidara was refreshing.

"Well I got lucky then huh" he let out a small laugh.

"You bet your ass you did. I bet if he were in-charge of you right now you'd be doing stacks of paper work in complete silence" I told him "but I'm nice so I say we go get something to eat then start working"

"Really?! thank you I'm starving!" He exclaimed getting out of his chair "I was told I wasn't allowed to bring food into your office" he said putting his hands in his pockets.

"Well thats what my dad thinks. Anyone who I've actually worked with knows i usually have food in here. Oh and just a tiny secret I have a mini fridge in the back of my closet" I said nudging him with my elbow before locking my office door behind me.