#25 arcade again?~

Naruto pov
"Where to next!" Lee asked pumping his fist in the air.

"I dunno if I'm being honest the mall doesn't really have much so I say we see if the arcade is open"

"Oh my God guys before break ends we should totally go to an amusement park or something with a ton of rides! I did that last summer with a bunch of my old friends and it was so fun!" I said spinning around on my left leg as we walked.

"With your broken knee? Hell no" sasuke said.

I stared at him slack jawed "but why not! It's not like I'm running around! I'm just sitting while a ride carries me around"

"Yeah and those rides go upside down and take sharp turns therefore you will be hitting your knee a lot" sasuke said crossing his arms.

"Awww c'mon let the guy have a little fun" Kiba said nudging sasuke's arm.

"Yeah let me have a little fun!"

"If you wanna heal then no amusement parks and thats final"

"I'm sticking with kiba then, he doesn't want me to die of boredum" I said limping around sasuke to kiba and sticking my toung out at him.

"Fine but when dog breath can't cook you any food don't come crying to me"

"You would just let me starve?!" I asked and wacked him in the back with my crutch.

"Naruto I swear if you hit me with your crutches again I'm going to fucking carry you around like a baby untill we leave the mall or you die of embarrassment"

"Damn sasuke why so grumpy I thought it was funny" Kiba said and we fist bumped.

I also fist bumped neji and Lee who had been amused by me hitting sasuke with my crutch.

"Traitors" he muttured glaring at everyone.

"Y'know sasuke it's really hard to take you seriously when your carrying around a cute orange plushie" I told him with a smirk on my face.

"Oh shut up dobe it's your stupid orange anyway!"

"Yeah but you're carrying it and you look like an angry little kid"

"I do not!"

"You totally do"

"No!"

"Yeahhhhh"

"Absolutely not!"

"stop arguing already will ya?" Shikamaru yawned from behind us "how troublesome" he muttured and we walked into the arcade.

"Ok who wants to play air hockey with me!" I asked going over to the air hockey table with gaara following in suit.

"Oooh got a challenger do I? You're so gonna get your ass beat gaara!" I said taking out the little puck before hitting it to his side of the table.

"I wouldn't be so sure of that" he said, hitting the puck to my side of the table.

I slapped my paddle(idk what it's called) down on top of it just before it went into the goal.

Gaara had scored the first point but I was now ahead of him by two with the score being 3-5.

It went on like that for a while untill we tied at game point 9-9.

The puck was on my side of the table and I smacked it back to gaara's side but instead if going in 8t bounced off the wall and came back to me.

"Hey nice miss naruto" he teased

"Oh thanks it was amazing wasn't it" I joked flipping my hair.

Kiba came up behind me and smacked the puck into my goal and I heard the buzzer go off.