#36 hospital

Sasuke pov

We walked into the hospital and itachi checked us in. We sat in a waiting room and naruto was biting his lip out of was a assume was nerves or fear.

"You'll be fine Naruto I promise. They're only gonna look at your knee and you'll probably just get a cast"

He stopped biting his lip and looked at me "I know that but what if something turns out to be really wrong with my knee and they have to do something other than just giving me a cast?" He asked wordiedly and went back to biting his lip as soon as he stopped talking.

"I highly doubt that will happen. Even if it does I'm sure you'll be fine. You're strong and I know you won't let a stupid broken knee get to you"

He nodded but didn't say anything. I sighed and wrapped my arm around him from the side before pulling him into a hug from behind "if they ask you too many questions and you get nervous just tell them you don't feel comfortable talking about it. They probably can't push the questions to far"

"They can't?"

"I don't think so. As long as they do their job to fix your knee then don't feel to pressured" I said trying to calm his nerves down, if only a little bit.

"Ok, thanks sasuke" he said quietly and held onto my arms that were around him.

"Naruto Uzumaki?" A nurse asked and he tensed up.

"You're gonna be ok I promise" I whispered to him.

He stood up and gave me a thankful smile. He had blood on his lip from biting it so much and I felt bad that I couldn't calm him down more.

I guess he would have been that nervous no matter what though because nothing I said seemed to calm him down.

Naruto pov
The nurse led me down a long hallway past a bunch of rooms and then she opened a door on my right.

I walked into the room and she walked in behind me "so I understand that you have a broken knee is that correct?"

"Yeah it is" I responded and sat on the bed that almost every hospital room had.

"Ok can you roll up your pants leg on the side where you knee is broken?"

I nodded and rolled up my right pants leg "I assume you want the knee brace off right?"

She nodded and I unstrapped the knee brace then pulled it down "oh that looks terrible sweety, how did you break it?"

"Um it got hit a few times and it cracked"
'Naruto you're so stupid what kind of lie was that you moron!'

"What was it hit with?" She asked.

"A...baseball bat"

"Ok well we'll need to do some x-rays to see how bad the break is ok?" I nodded "ok follow me then"

I got off the bed and followed the nurse into the x-ray room. It was only down the hall a little bit.

When we walked in the nurse handed me a jacket that was supposed to absorb the radiation so it didnt affect me.

"Ok now step onto the machine right there. Once you see three pictures flash up on the glass then you can walk off the machine" she said then walked back into the little examination room with the controls or whatever for the x-ray.

I stood there and saw 1,2,3 pictures pop up on the glass of her control room. I stepped off the machine and the nurse had a shocked expression on her face.

'Oh shit what happened' I thought worriedly. The nurse walked out of the control room and back into the x-ray room.

"You can take off the jacket now" she said and so I did.