#44 home again!

Naruto pov
It had been a week since my surgery and I could FINALLY be released from the hospital.

Of course I still had to be treated like a fragile peice of glass but I didn't care as long as I was out of this stupid hospital.

To make this even better it was a Saturday! I had the whole rest of the weekend to do whatever I wanted....to a certain extent.

Sasuke and itachi had come to pick me up meanwhile I was changing out of my AWFUL hospital gown back into normal clothes.

It was an even harder process to change than before because I had to be extra careful with my knee.

Once I was finished I limped out into the waiting room only to be greeted by a smiling itachi and sasuke.

"We already signed you out, tsunade is currently busy preparing medicine for a surgery but she said she hopes you heal up quickly" itachi told me as I linked my arm with sasukes.

"Ok thank you! Now let's get out of here!" I smiled and the two brothers looked at eachother with small smiles but sighed.

"Lemme guess your hungry?" Sasuke asked as I started dragging him out of the hospital.

"Well duh!" He smiled and shook his head meanwhile itachi laughed behind us.

"Hey you try eating hospital food for a week! You'd be starving too" I said defensively but that only earned me more laughter.

I rolled my eyes but my wide grin never left my face as we left the hospital and got into the car.

As soon as the door shut next to me a stretched out and layed across the seats in the back resting my head on sasuke lap.

"Someones excited to be out of the hospital" he laughed and I poked him in the nose with a joking glare.

"Well of course I am! I never wanna go back there again it felt like I was in a jail cell"

"Oh c'mon I bet your exaggerating" sasuke moved hair out of my face and my eyes widened.

"Yeah you wanna make a bet? how about you sit in a plain white room with no good food, for a whole week, while not being able to walk, or see anyone for a certain amount of time" I challenged and crossed my arms.

"Well you make it sound like a jail cell when you say it"

"Thats how it felt!" I poked him repeatedly on his sides causing him to giggle. I don't think I've ever heard him giggle.

It was adorable! Naturally I kept poking him to hear his cute laughter but he grabbed my hands to stop me after a little.

His face was tinted red now and he let go of my hand to cover his face.

'Aww now he's embarrassed! He's so cute' I thought happily and sat up to hug him.

"Sasuke that was adorable what the hell" I laughed and I saw his face go even redder from behind his hand.

"Sh-shut up no it wasn't, don't do that again" he mumbled and shrunk down in his seat.

I could hear itachi trying to muffle his laughter from the front seat which only made the situation more amusing.

We pulled into the driveway just as i was abut to tease sasuke again 'aw dang it' I thought and opened the car door before hopping out.

My smile quickly came back to my face upon noticing sasukes face was still a bit red.

"Can I go upstairs to change" I asked as we all walked into the house.

"Yeah sure you still need help getting up the stairs I assume?" Sasuke asked walking up beside me and I nodded.