#46 The amusement park

Naruto pov
Of course Sasuke had made me Ramen and I finished it scarily fast as usual. Him being the light eater he is ended up giving me the rest of his to which I happily finished.

"Where are we gonna go? I don't have to look night right, if I do can I go back to bed?"

He laughed at me and shook his head "no you don't have to look nice, just throw on something comfortable"

"Ah ok, I can go to the dishes since you made the food" I offered and went to pick up our bowls only for him the hold my wrist.

"No you should get dressed first since it takes you a while, and I don't mind doing the dishes" he told me with a synthetic look on his face.

I looked at him doubtfully "yeah but you made the food, I wanna help out..."

He shook his head "you don't have to dobe. You focus on changing and by the time your done so will the dishes.

I rolled my eyes at the nickname and groaned "oh c'mon I haven't helped you out like at all meanwhile you've been taking care of me"

He looked at me in bewilderment "Naruto you have a broken knee and you just got put of the hospital of course I'm going to take care of you. Don't worry yourself over cleaning a few dishes, you just get dressed" he kissed me and smiled before heading for the sink.

I opened my mouth to argue but he turned around and kissed me again to stop me from talking then pointed to the stairs "I'm doing the dishes, go get dressed if you wanna see where I'm taking you"

"Oh fine but I'm gonna start helping you out more whether you like it or not"

"Yeah yeah, now hurry up and get dressed" he shooed me off with a flick of his hands and a laugh.

I stuck my tounge put at him and started hopping up the stairs. Once in his room i went through Sasuke clothes and took out a light blue t-shirt and was gonna reach for jeans when i realized i wouldn't be able to get them on without hurting myself.

"Whatever they'd be to big on me anyways" I mumbled and grabbed a pair of sweatpants.

"this is so annoyinggggg" I groaned while changing as I flopped back onto sasukes bed only half dressed. The sweatpants were pulled up to my hips normally but my shirt was still discarded next to me.

"Why is getting dressed so difficult with my stupid knee" I finally sat up on the bed as Sasuke was opening the door.

"Are you dressed yet" he asked poking his head into the room then burst out laughing.

I had one arm in the sleeve and the short was halfway over my head "oh its not that funny!" I took the short off and threw it at him which he easily caught.

"You look like you just got into a fight with your shirt and lost" he joke and tossed the shirt back to me.

I caught it and started to put it on. Felt the bed shift next to me while I was pulling the shirt over my head.

I felt lips against the back of my neck. I giggled at the feeling and pulled the shirt the rest of the way over my bare chest.

He wrapped his arms around my wait and hugged me back against his chest "you ready to go?"

I nodded and smiled "yep! Lets go!" I responded happily and he let go of me to which I turned around to kiss him before dragging him out of his room.

"You know for someone who should be using crutches right now your really fast when you want to be"

I laughed and slid down the railing while he walked behind me "well thats because I'm excited duh!"

Out of the corner of my eyes I saw him roll his eyes at me nonetheless a tiny smile remained on hit face.