#52 ha i'm not exposing myself again!

Naruto pov
I finished the countdown then kiba and I bit into the lemons. I personally despised anything sour so this was fucking hell for me.

Kiba gagged on the lemon and held it away from his face "i hate you all so much" he grumbled while I finished the first lemon slice.

*time skip to fifteen minutes later not brought to you by gaaras eyebrows*

Kiba ran out of nejis room to grab water while coughing. my tounge had went numb and tears stung my eyes from the sour taste.

In the end Kiba and I had come to a tie of thirty lemon slices out of i don't even know how many.

We split the fifty-four dollars, each getting twenty seven. That was probably the most terrible thing I've ever eaten and I would never be eating anything sour ever again.

"Ok neji, gaara, Lee, fuck you all, you're awful people and I hope you fall down a staircase" I grumbled annoyed and kiba came back with two water bottles.

He tossed me one and I caught it then chugged it "wow I'm just...so grateful for that heartfelt declaration" neji held his hand to his heart sarcastically and I glared at him then slammed the water bottle down on the table.

"Ok well maybe if you hadn't tried to get kiba and I to eat over fourty lemon slices I would be nicer"

"Hey you got money out of it so I don't think you have anything to complain about" gaara shrugged and I threw a lemon slice at his face.

"Yeah you eat over twenty of those then I dare you!"

"Oooh speaking of dares let's play truth or dare!" Lee exclaimed and gaara took to lemon slice off his cheek and wiped the juice off with his shirt sleeve.

"Ok but no getting me drunk this time ok?" He shot glares around the room and we nodded.

"Yeah I second that, please don't get him drunk this time" I laughed awkwardly.

"Yep you got it! we can just get everyone else drunk!" Lee exclaimed earning a few shaking of heads and a "You're damn right!" From Kiba.

"kiba don't get yourself drunk..." shino sighed out and kiba rolled his eyes.

"Oh i'll be fineeee, it's not like I'm gonna drive home or anything"

'Yeah I'm definitely making another bet' I thought with a smirk as the two continued going back and forth as to why he should and shouldn't get drunk.

I scooted away from the group and tugged on sasuke and neji's sleeves since they were closest to me "ok how much you wanna bet that kiba and shino totally have something going on...like I bet ten bucks they're gonna get together" I whispered to them.

"Oh jeez you need to stop betting on peoples love lifes" sasuke sighed and neji looked at him confused as well as shikamaru who was sitting beside him.

"Who else did you bet on?" Neji asked curiously and I rubbed the back of my neck nervously.

"Uh...thats not important! Anyway I give them at least a month or two what about you guys" neji gave me a skeptical look but I grinned somewhat awkwardly and he seemed to ignore whatever questions he had.

"Well knowing shino being antisocial and probably not a very loving person i give it four months and I bet five dollars" shikamaru said in a hushed voice like the rest of us.

"Hm i give it five and I'm betting ten" sasuke added "

"Then I bet fifteen dollars on three months" we all nodded and I grinned.

"Hey whats with all the whispering?! Lets play the game" Kiba said turning to the four of us.

"Ok ok calm down, and I want some actual food those lemons threw me off" I glared at neji then Lee and gaara.