#8 why'd I say that!~

Naruto pov
I woke up yawning. When I rolled over to check the time on my phone i choked "ITS FUCKING 3:30 P.M.?!"

A second later my phone started vibrating in my hand and immediately I picked up the call "hey sasuke whats up?"

"Where the are you? You were supposed to be here half an hour ago"

"I know i know! I woke up late!" I rolled out of my bed with a very loud thud and a groan. I could hear sasuke laughing.

"did you just fall out of your bed?" He asked in amusement.

"OH SHUT IT TEME I'LL BE THERE BY 4" I yelled into the phone as I ran around my room looking for something to wear.

"Dont forget to wear your little dress" he teased and I groaned in the midst of grabbing my favorite sweatshirt.

"Oh fuck you, whatever I'll cya soon" I said and hung up. "Well that was a pleasant way to wake up" I mumbled sarcastically.

I got changed into the stupid maid dress then quickly left my house after changing my bandages.

I ran to sasukes and was out of breath by the time I knocked on the door.

Once the door opened I walked inside and said hello to everyone while catching my breath.

Lee, kiba, and shikamaru were also wearing their maid dresses. Kiba looked especially pissed off.

"Hey nice pink dress" I teased and sat down on the couch "oh and are those ruffles?!" I joked in mock admiration.

Kiba decided he wasn't having it at the moment. In a flash he was off the couch and chasing me around the living room with a pillow ready to swing at me.

Thankfully sasuke was coming back from the kitchen so I hid behind him and used him as a shield.

That didn't stop kiba though and he tried to get me around sasuke. Poor sasuke just looked very confused as we ran around him.

Finally I ran away from sasuke and back into the living room "what the hell just happened?" I sasuke asked the others as he followed behind us. They all just shrugged.

Kiba was right behind me and he tackled me to the ground both of us landing with a thud.

My chest slammed into the floor as we landed. I gasped loudly as my breath was knocked out of me and my rib felt like a pound of bricks was dropped onto it.

I used my arms to prop myself and release some of the pressure on my chest.

"HA THATS WACHA GET FOR MAKIN FUN OF MY DRESS" kiba said triumphantly as he stood up then held out his hand to help me up.

I grabbed his hand as gently as I could and I heaved myself off the ground "yeah I get it dont make fun of kiba and his almighty pink dress" I managed to laugh or morelike wheeze before walking over to the recliner.

I sat down and regained my breath but I whined as to not actually seem hurt "Sasukeeeee I'm hungryyy"

"well what do you want me to do about it?"

"damn thats cold even for you sasuke" neji commented.

"yeah exactly listen to neji and get me food!"

"Nahhh i'm good" he said smirking as he leaned back on the couch.

"you suck" I threw a pillow at him and got up.

Sasuke laughed at that comment "yeah I know"

I huffed and instead of getting food i got a glass of water.