#14 Showering?~

An: ok this is random af but I was skiing today and there was a kid with a haikyuu hoodie and I was so jealous😂 anyway on to the chapter.

Sassy-gay pov
"Welcome back sasuke" itachi greeted from the couch.

"Hey itachi" I said taking of my shoes and leaving them by the door, waiting for naruto to do the same.

"Sup itachi!"

"How was the arcade?"

"It was fun! Kiba and I played a bunch of games, I beat him in a few competitions and got like ten bucks out of it. Poor sasuke was being dragged around with me the whole day though. I feel kinda bad." naruto said exidedly then rubbed the back of his neck laughing.

"Naruto I already told you I didn't mind. If you had fun thats all that mattered"

"Awww sasuke you're such a sweetheart" itachi teased, clapping and pretending to wipe away tears.

"Oh shut up itachi"

"You wound me little brother" itachi said holding his hand to his heart, mocking sadness.

"Yeah i'm sure I do but I'm tired so if you don't mind naruto and I are going upstairs."

"Aren't you guys gonna take a shower? I mean you did sleep in those cloths and went to the mall so you probably want to shower."

"Yeah but how will we do that if we can't even get our shirts of"

"I dunno thats your guy's problem not mine" itachi said leaning back onto the couch and pressing play on a movie he had been watching before we got home.

"Ugh so annoying" I mumbled as naruto and I walked upstairs.

"I'm not gonna lie I kinda agree with him we were out all day but like you said I just don't know how we're gonna change. I mean we could always shower with our shirts and boxers on but that would be annoying" he said as we walked into my room and sat on my bed.

"No wait that would work, naruto I didn't know you had a brain!" I said poking him on the forehead laughing only to get my hand smacked away.

"Hey i'll have you know I'm pretty smart when I want to be!"

"Tch yeah right, when"

"I actually used to be top of my class untill I stopped caring about my schoolwork"

"Well then I'll believe you if you start caring about your schoolwork and can get your grades high"

"Nah I'm good I don't want you to believe me that bad" he said flopping back on my bed leaving his left arm up so I didn't fall too.

"Ok but if you fail highschool don't blame it on me" I said shrugging and falling back next to him. "So are we gonna take a shower or not." I asked honestly wanting him to say yes.

You really thought I was gonna freak out in my head didnt you? Ha no. I'm not kidding.

"I mean sure. I just have to take off my bandages first. My hands should be ok with soap now although there's probably gonna be a nasty scar" naruto said sitting up and dragging me over to my dresser so he could steal more of my clothes.

He took a pair of sweatpants and he was about to take one of my sweatshirts but came to the realization that he wouldn't be able to put it on "DAMNIT THAT SWEATSHIRT LOOKED COMFY TOO" he yelled and slammed my dresser shut before pulling my into the bathroom behind him.

"Hey I need pants t-" I was about to say but he handed me a pair of my dark blue sweatpants "oh- thanks"

"Yeah no problem, but how do you work your shower, its all weird" he asked and I turned around to see him peeking his head into the shower looking perplexed.