#7 TEME?!~

Sasuke pov
"can I borrow your car real quick?"

He nodded and tossed me his keys.

"Thanks!" I called and ran out of the house to his car and drove off to naruto's.

*time skip to naruto's house*

I knocked on the door and I heard someone walking down the stairs to open it. I heard and thud and naruto curse loudly. I couldn't help but laugh at that.

Finally naruto opened the door and he looked terrible.

He had changed out of the maid outfit and was now in sweats and a hoodie.

His eyes were red and puffy and his hair was a mess.

He walked outside and shut the door behind him "sasuke what the hell are you doing here?!" He asked quietly and I took the charger out of my pocket.

"left your charger" I told him and handed it to him.

"I told you I'd get it tomorrow, but thanks" he said softly and smiled .

His eyes diverted from me and to a car that was pulling onto the street.

Immediately his posture got more tense and I saw the same fearful look in his eyes as I did earlier.

"sasuke thank so much but you should be going now" he said staring at the car getting closer and getting closer to his house.

"Huh why? It's just your dad" I asked confused.

"just trust me on this one. I'll see you Friday" he told me pushing me to my car. He hugged me before he ran back inside.

'That was weird he was shaking' I noted and drove off more worried than I had been before.

Naruto pov
"That idiot i told him not to come over! I'm screwed! So so so screwed. Im not allowed to have people over! Fuck" tugged on my hair and paced around my living room.

I froze dead in my tracks when I heard the door knob twist and the door creak open "naruto why the hell was someone here" Minato spoke, his voice harsh.

"H-he didn't come inside! I promise! I just left my charger at his house, he didn't see anything!" I said quickly holding up my arms infront of my face.

"Did you clean up the wall" he asked taking a step closer.

"yes i did I did nothings there anymore I swear!" I said backing up into a table, knocking over an empty beer bottle in the process.

Minao stopped and walked away "good now go in your room. I dont want to see the likes of you for the rest of the night" I nodded and scrambled back up to my room.

I shut my door behind me and sighed releaved. I got off easy today.

I plugged my charger in and then my phone seeing I had a notification from sasuke.

Teme🤦‍♀️:
What was that all about? Are you ok?

Me:
Yeah im fine. And sorry about that he was coming back from a bar and he doesnt like when people see him drunk!

Teme🤦‍♀️:
Oh shit, sorry if I got you in trouble.

Me:
No your fine he wasn't to mad! well I'll ttyl I'm gonna go take a shower cya friday😁

Teme🤦‍♀️:
Haha ok good I thought he was gonna be upset based on your reaction. cya Friday.

I sighed and put my phone down then made my way to the shower feeling pain at every step I took "Friday can not come any sooner" I mumbled as I got into the shower and let the cold water run down my body.

At first the cold shocked me but I got used to it and decided to keep the water cold.

I wanted to be numb by the time I got out of the shower, so numb to the point thag I couldn't even think to focus on pain and boy did it work.

When I finally turned off the water and got out of the shower I was shivering and I was so stiff that I could barely walk.

I wrapped a towel around myself and walked back to my room.

Immediately I layed back down on my bed and wrapped my comforter around myself.

For the rest of the day I watched TV on my phone and played games.

Sasuke pov
"Somethings totally wrong...'tachi come here you're the detective. Tell me if there's anything weird with these texts"

"Huh ok how come?" He asked taking a seat next to me on the couch.

"Naruto again, he seems different today. He was terrified when I showed up at his house but he also looked like he had just been sobbing his eyes out" I explained quickly and handed him my phone.

"Well was there anyone threatening around?" Itachi asked scrolling through the texts.

"No just me and his dad...I mean he said his dad was coming home from the bar so maybe his dads violent when drunk?"

"I don't know...I don't really remember him all that well but you could be right. Anything else about his behavior pointing to his dad causing him the fear?"

"I mean I can't really tell with him. If he was actually scared he hides it really well but his hands have been shaking all day. Given it could be from the scrapes he has on his hands but I don't know..."

"Well give it a couple days and if he's still acting that way I say question him because I can't do anything without evidence"

"Yeah ok thanks itachi"

He smiled and ruffled my hair "no problem, I'll start dinner you can go do whatever you want in the meantime"

TBC

SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH ITTTT
Next chapter will be longer tho!

edit: uh huh I can think of like a million things to do with this but I think I put it in the next chapter-

Anyways thanks for reading!<3