#37 getting ready

Sasuke pov

"Where will I live if I go to jail" he asked and I looked at him like it was obvious.

"You can live with itachi and me. I thought that much would be obvious naruto"

"Are you sure though? I mean I've already been taking advantage of staying here for almost three or four weeks I think and I'm probably costing you guys to much mo-" I cut him off before he could keep rambling.

"Naruto you honestly think money will be a problem or concern? All we care about is your wellbeing, and if you live with us then we could make sure you're safe" I told him and he thought for a moment.

"Well that's true but I would probably have to get some of my things once my dad is gone and I don't wanna take up to much room or throw you off"

I shook my head and cupped his cheek with my hand "Naruto nothing you could ever do would bother me especially not in this situation. Hell you've even been taking my clothes since you changed out of the maid outfit and did it bother me? Not at all. If anything I think you look good in my clothes"

He laughed and smiled at me "well I-"

"Naruto if you try to argue that you shouldn't stay here then-"

"Jeez calm down, calm down! I'll stay ok? I would love to live with you anyway I just didn't wanna be a bother"

I smirked and figured I might as well embarrass him "then I guess we'll have a lot more nights like the first night after school then"

He looked confused for a moment then his face turned bright red. He quickly regained his composure though "or maybe we'll go further" he said with a wink even though the redness hadn't fully dissipated from his face.

I felt my face heat up considerably and naruto crossed his arms triumphantly "ha payback" he said and mumbled something under his breath.

All I caught was "could've" and "other night" I thought I had a good idea of what he was saying but not completely.

"Speak up will ya?"

He shook his head quickly "no I will not"

"c'mon what'd you say"

"Nope! I'm good! Nooo thank you"

"Why not? was it perverted" I teased.

"N-no! No way! not at all in any way, shape, or form" he said crossing his arms and turning his red face away from me.

I leaned forward so my face was right next to his "it totally was" I cooed into his ear and he shivered.

"I don't know what you're talking about"

"C'mon just tell me, I bet it won't be to bad"

"I already told you it's not anything bad so back off"

"Your red face says otherwise"

"Sh-shut up I'm not spilling"

"Fine then you get to sleep alone tonight"

He gasped and looked offended "you wouldn't dare-"

"Oh yes I would"

"No you wouldn't you would be lonely without me" he said glaring at me skeptically.

"Well thats to bad for both of us then now isn't it" I said knowing he would probably tell me if I made him sleep alone, which he hasn't done since the first sleepover we had this summer.

"But I don't wanna say it! It's embarrassing!"

"Welp have fun sleeping alone" I said smirking as I tossed a pillow at him.