#15 YOU LOST WHAT?!~

Sasuke pov
I woke up early as usual and i checked my phone seeing that it was 7 a.m. 'jeez thats early even for me' I thought and looked down at the sleeping blond in my arms.

'I can't believe we're actually dating!' I thought happily though I wished we weren't in these handcuffs so that I could hug him properly. He obviously didn't seem to mind though because he was sleeping soundly with his head on my chest and his free arm around me.

He still had a small smile on his face too which only made my own smile grow. I moved some hair out of his face and admired him 'I wonder how he got those whisker marks. I don't think I've ever asked him'

He stirred and groaned in his sleep which was followed by a yawn. I thought he was about to wake up but I should have known better. Instead he rolled over and layed completely on top of me. I smirked and shook my head.

'Pft lazy ass' I thought then checked the time again 'still 7:30 I guess i'll go back to sleep' I thought and wrapped my arm around naruto again then closed my eyes.

*time skip to like 11:30 a.m. brought to you by sasukes duckass hair*

I woke up again and noticed that it was a lot brighter in my room. I checked my phone and it was 11:30. 'Yep that seems about right'

'I guess i'll wake naruto up. We get the handcuffs off today' I gently nudged the blonde who groaned in response and swatted at my hand.

"Naruto we get the handcuffs off today wake up" I told him and took a different approach of waking him up after he just groaned and hid under the blankets.

Instead of nudging him I kissed his forehead and moved his hair out if his face, rubbing his cheek with my thumb.

Him not being used to this, pressed his face into the bed and laughed "ok I'm up, I'm up" he mumbled.

"That was easier than I thought it'd be"

He yawned and moved so his face was almost level with mine "If you woke me up like that all the time I wouldn't be in such a bad mood in the morning" he stated while using his free hand to twirl my hair around on his finger.

"Well maybe if I had asked you out sooner then I could have" I retorted.

"Yeah true you big baby" he teased
"Oh and what'd you say when you were trying to wake me up? All I heard was blah blah blah wake up, blah blah blah"

"Well I was saying that we get the handcuffs off today"

"Oh really?! Yes now I can actually put a shirt on!" He said happily "you don't need one though. You can stay just like this" he smirked as he poked at my chest.

I laughed and shook my head "wow naruto we've only been dating for a day and your already feeling me up" I joked which made his face flush red.

"Y-YOU STUPID TEME I AM NOT! WOULD YOU RATHER ME JUST IGNORE YOU AND THINK YOU'RE UGLY YOU STUPID JERK" he blurted defensively and rolled away from me in spite.

"Your so childish I was just kidding, now come back I'm cold" laughed and opened my arm for him.

He groaned and rolled back onto me "only because your comfy...no wait let's get up so we can get these handcuffs off!" He said and sat up on me.

"Ok but I can't get out of bed if your sitting on me." I said propping myself up underneath him with my elbow.

"Oh right sorry" he apologized and got out of bed, I soon followed.

We walked downstairs and sat down on the couch seeing itachi making lunch for himself since he had to go back to work today.

"Itachi this is our second day you can take the handcuffs off us now" I stated getting straight to the point.