#58 cooking disaster

Sasuke pov

'It makes so much sense now. That's why he cut himself short in the hospital...he was probably just hoping he was wrong...I wouldn't have gotten to-"

My thoughts were cut off by a muffled sneeze of narutos and a groan.

" 's the medicine wearing off?" I tilted my head in concern receiving a nod.

"That's what I'm guessing because i'm cold as fuck" he grumbled evidently annoyed.

"Want my sweatshirt while I get you more medicine?"

A grin appeared on his face then he extended his arms and made grabby hands at me "warmth and seeing you shirtless? Sounds like a deal!"

I sighed and stood up out of my chair "You have a problem dobe" i stated and tossed my sweatshirt to him.

"No I do not! You're litterally my boyfriend give me a brea- ACHOO.....OH FUCK OFF SNEEZE" he groaned out while banging his head on the table.

"you're gonna make your headache come back if you hit your head on the table you idiot" i scolded him.

I rummaged around in the medicine cabinet untill I found the Tylenol again then I tossed it over to naruto who had just slipped into my sweatshirt "Don't take it yet lemme get you water"

"I wasn't going to, i have no idea how much to take" He grinned awkwardly and i sighed in response.

"Of course you don't, just hold on" I waved him off and poured water into a cup for him.

"Hey sasuke?" Naruto questioned as I walked back over to the table to hand him his water.

"Hn? What's up?"

"Once the medicine kicks in could you teach me how to cook something?"

"Huh? Oh yeah sure, what do you wanna make?"

He held up his pointer finger as he popped the pill into his mouth and drank to water to swallow "ummm how about....I don't know uh.....teach me how to makeeeee....cookies!"

"ok thats simple enough....wait you actually don't know how to make cookies?!"

He laughed and shook his head "no do you think I can be trusted with the oven? oh and not just any cookies I want those cookies you used to make with the jelly filling! Those are amazingggg"

"Oi seriously? you better hope we have the jelly"

He nodded then jumped out of his chair to jump up and down around me "yay thankssss!"

I laughed and placed my hands on his shoulder to stop his jumping "ok what do we need?" He asked quickly after he stopped bouncing.

'Oh jeez I haven't made this in forever what did i need again? Uhmmm....oh right duh-'

"Ok so you get out a stick of butter, and two eggs. Also try to find jelly if we have it. I'll get the rest out"

"Ok got it!" He nodded and ran off to the fridge, jumping in place as he grabbed what he needed.

'Pft he's adorable' I shook my head with a fond grin and walked to the pantry to grab the sugar, baking soda, and flour.

"Hey is there any jelly in the fridge?" I asked while standing on my tip toes to grab the flour off the top shelf of the pantry.

"Hold on lemme check" I heard things hitting eachother and crashing around in the fridge followed by a long pause "...no but I did find my Coca-Cola from last week!"

Groaning, i set the sugar and flour down on the counter "of course not, and don't even think about drinking that it'll make you more sick than you already are"