#6 Why are you here?~

Sasuke pov
I sat on the couch smiling like an idiot as I played with narutos hair.

After just a few minutes I felt his breathing slow down indicating that he had fallen asleep once again.

'I wonder why he's so tired' I thought curiously as I twirled his hair between my fingers.

Well I was calm untill I heard itachi laughing from the staircase after hearing the snaping of his phone camera "awww sasuke I thought you said you were only friends!"

"SHHH shut up! he's asleep!" I whispered angrily "and he IS a friend!"

"mhm sure then whats with the maid outfit"

'oh...yeah this probably looks really bad'

"he lost a dare last night, I sent shikamaru and kiba home in one of these too."

Itachi just laughed and rolled his eyes. Naruto flinched awake at the laugh.

He looked around with wide fearful eyes like he had forgotten he was at my house.

Itachi and I looked at him confused but he just sighed in relief.

He was about to lay his head back down but froze when he noticed itachi.

"ITACHI?! WHATAREYOUDOINGHERE?!" He blurted in surprise then scrambled off me, fell off the couch, and hit his head on the coffee table.

"Owwww" he mumbled and rubbed his head.

I glared at itachi "great job 'tachi you woke him up" I told him then got up and held my hand out to help naruto up.

"Wrists?" He asked quietly and held his arms up.

'Did he scrape his hands that badly? He never has before...'

I nodded and wrapped my hands around his wrists then pulled him so he was standing.

Itachi just chuckled and watched the two of us "sooo Naruto I hear you lost a dare last night"

"no actually I lost a competition and your genius brother decided the loosing team had to wear these" he said holding the ends of the outfit, glaring at me.

"why am I not surprised" itachi sighed turning to look at me. I just shrugged and sat back down on the couch.

Naruto held his hand out to itachi with a smile "sorry that the first time you see me after 11 years im in a maid outfit, sleeping on your brother" he apologized laughing nervously.

Itachi took his hand and smiled as he shook it. Naruto flinched and quickly let go of his hand.

"Ah no need to worry Naruto I assume it sasukes fault anyway"

"Yeah pretty much"

"No actually it wasn't, you're the ones who lost" I stated matter-of-factly.

I only received a pillow to the face a second later.

"oh yeah because I knew I'd have to wear a maid outfit if I lost!' He retorted and froze when his phone started ringing.

He bent down and picked it up "yeah?...oh hi dad whats up" I heard him ask and itachi walked away smiling.

Naruto pov
My heart pounded in my chest as I answered my phone, holding it with two hands to steady how shaky they both were.

"NARUTO WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU. DID YOU THINK I WOULDN'T NOTICE IF YOU LEFT THE FUCKING HOUSE WITHOUT CLEANING"

I pulled the phone away from my ear so the screaming didn't seem as loud "oh uh sorry dad i'm just at sasukes he invited me over last night" I told him nervously.