#33 first day

Naruto pov

I am currently sitting in first period math in between sasuke and neji and I couldn't be more bored and embarrassed.

My introduction to the class hadn't gone so well due to the fact that I hit my crutch on a desk and almost fell. I could tell it took everything in Neji, sasuke, and gaara to not laugh because their eyes had been watering and they were trying not to look at eachother.

'Bastard' I thought but I felt myself falling asleep for the 5th time in the 20 minutes I had been in the class, thankfully I was in the back of the class.

Everyone else seemed to be taking notes on something which I had no clue as to what. I layed my head down on my desk and closed my eyes before I felt a peice of paper hit me in the head and I watched it land on my desk.

I looked to my left because thats where the paper had come from and I saw sasuke acting like he was focused on the class.

I opened the peice of paper and read 'you're gonna need the notes later aren't you? Also nice trip earlier'

'Oh you little bastard!' I thought and glared at him. I could tell he knew I was staring at him because he smirked and pretended to cough to cover up his laughter.

I flipped him off under the desk then wrote back 'yeah I will I have no clue whats happening right now, and you're a little bastard y'know that?' Then threw the paper back at him hitting him on the cheek.

I watched him read it and he rolled his eyes with his stupid little smirk still plastered on his face.

I didn't know I could want to punch that smirk on his face or kiss him 'till he was so flustered that the smirk would fade because in all honesty he looked really good at the moment.

I saw him writing something down on the paper then I felt it hit me in the face I opened the paper and it read 'of course you don't do you have study hall 7th period? And yeah ik I'm a bastard but I'm your bastard :)'

I sighed at the last part and rolled my eyes then wrote 'well you've got a point and yeah I do. Give me the notes there?' And threw the note back to him.

He read it, wrote something down, and threw it back 'oh don't even try to act mad you know you love me. And yep I'll meet you outside your classroom you have writing right?'

'I never said I didn't love you :) yeah I do I'll meet you in the hallway then?' I threw the paper back.

He opened it and gave a thumbs up before shoving the paper in his pocket. I nodded and smiled.

*time skip to gym brought to you by gaara's sand*

I was walking down the hallway with sasuke, kiba, and shino. Kiba and I were talking about how much we hated school while sasuke chimed in every now and then. Shino was mostly quiet except for a few times when he said something.

We were on our way to grin which was the class that I was most nervous about "if the gym teacher asked for a doctors note I'm gonna quit I swear" I said as we walked up to the locker room.

"I don't think he can make you play if your on crutches though can he?" Kiba asked.

"No he can't and if he does just show him your knee brace or show him you can't walk" sasuke said and shino nodded.

"What happened to your knee anyway?" He asked and that's the longest sentence i think I've ever heard from him.

"It's a long story, not important though" I said waving it off and he nodded.

I walked out into the gym considering I didn't have to change and I sat on a bench.

The gym teacher was walking into the gym and walked up to me "how come you're not changing?" He asked and I nodded to the crutches next to me.