#34 butterflies

Still Naruto pov bc he's a bottom

"Oh ok, well shall we pick up where we left off then" he asked and put his hand on my chest and gently pushed me back to laying down.

I nodded and he leaned over me again this time attacking my lips. I moved along with the kiss easily and I already allowed him entrance to my mouth.

Despite having to hold himself up he still managed to have one hand running through my hair.

I felt butterflies fluttering in my stomach but not because I was nervous, because I was excited.

I had one hand in his hair and the other roaming his bare chest anywhere it could. As the kiss got sloppy he pulled away and we were both breathing heavily.

I looked up at him and almost died on the spot, when I say he looked fuckin hot I mean he looked hot.

He was breathing heavily above me but he had a smirk on his face and a glint in his eyes. Not a scary one though like my dad gets but a loving and lustful one.

I only saw that look for a moment because he started to plant little kisses down my jawline and attacked my neck again, kissing and sucking at my skin.

One of his hands roamed slowly towards the bottom of my shirt but he didn't make a move to remove anything yet. I knew he had already seen all my scars and what not but it still took a little bit before I decided to let him remove the peice of clothing.

He had to stop kissing me for a moment so I could squirm out of my shirt but it didn't take long.

I felt really exposed but I couldn't tell if that was a good or bad thing. All the same I didn't feel uncomfortable with the situation so I let him continue.

He smiled against my skin and started kissing randomly around my chest or so I thought. I realized that some places he was kissing hurt a tiny bit and soon figured out he was kissing all my scars and bruises.

He paused for a moment to actually speak "think of this now, when you see your scars and bruises" he said and I teared up a little bit.

I sat up slightly underneath him and captured him in another kiss. A gentle one but a happy one, almost like I was saying thank you but without words.

Sasuke pov

Naruto had a look of gratitude and happiness in his eyes as he sat up underneath me. He pulled me into a gentle kiss and I got the message 'thank you' is what he seemed to be saying with that kiss.

When he pulled back i kissed him again on his cheek where the belt mark had faded and scared over.

He layed back down and I made sure I kissed every last bruise and what he thought to be imperfection on his body.

I personally thought he was perfect with or without the bruises but I knew he hated them and I wanted him to stop feeling insecure about them.

Obviously I knew it would take more than a few kisses and words to make him hate them less but he clearly seemed happy by the gesture.

Once I was certain I had gotten every scar and bruise I kissed back up his chest.

I looked down at him and he was a complete mess. He was breathing heavily with a red face but he had a look of joy and excitement in his eyes.

In other words, I don't think he could look any more attractive if he wanted to. I wanted to go further and get rid of our pants but by no means did I want to make him uncomfortable.

He obviously had the same thought in mind thought because his hands traveled to the waist line of my jeans but no further.

He looked up at me and our eyes met before I nodded and leaned down to kiss him again while he worked on the button and zipper of my jeans.