#49 happy birthday! pt.2

Naruto pov
He took me out to the mall and then to the arcade last. At the mall I tried telling him I really didn't need anything but had told me "if you try to tell me not to spend to much on you again I'm gonna spend double" so I gave up on talking him out of it.

By the time we were heading back home it was six o'clock and needless to say we were both pretty exhausted.

Now we are just pulling into his driveway and I snapped out of a half asleep daze that I was in.

We got out of the car and I yawned with a content smile on my face. Sasuke unlocked the door and as soon as I walked inside I stumbled back as someone jump-hugged me "happy birthdayyyy!" The figure that I now identified as kiba yelled along with gaara, Lee, shikamaru, and neji.

A huge enthusiastic smile erased my tired facial features and I hugged Kiba back before we separated. They had a table full of food, a bunch of random decorations which quite amused me, and a cake sitting on the counter.

"When did you do guys all of this?" I asked in surprise.

"When you and sasuke left for your tatoo earlier, he texted us with plans and stuff" neji said with a small smile.

"Oh right how'd that go by the way?" Gaara asked approaching me and I lifted the bandage a little so he could see.

"It went good, I didn't get anything extraordinary though" I said and grinned sheepishly at him before wrapping the bandage back around my arm.

"I like it, it looks good" he complimented.

"Thanks!" I said with a smile. He nodded and I went over to the table to grab a bowl of doritos.

"Hey toss me one!" Kiba said from across the room sp I tossed him a chip which he actually caught in his mouth.

"Ok I have to admit that was pretty impressive"

"Well of course it was, I did it" he said in a smug tone.

I rolled my eyes and threw a chip at him, hitting him in the head "yeah sureeee"

"Damn the disrespect, even after I helped get all this food out for you. I feel betrayed" he said over-dramatically.

"Oh how awful of me to betray you, how dare i" I also said dramatically.

"Oooh mocking me now! Do you guys see this! He turned what seventeen? And now he thinks he can mock me" Kiba exclaimed clutching his hand to his heart.

I laughed at him and shikamaru yawned "Kiba you're so dramatic" he mumbled and took a chip out of my bowl.

"Hey grab your own bowl ya thief!" I said defensively.

"Who helped get all this food out for you? Me, so I can take as many chips from you as I want" he shot back lazily and I puffed put my cheeks at him.

"Ok fine have the chips" I said and handed him the bowl.

"Ok who wants to play a game!" Lee piped up causing everyone to focus on him.

"Depends on the game" shikamaru responded.

"I dunno wanna go outside and play man hunt or something?" Kiba chimed in.

"Ugh running? How troublesome" shikamaru mumbled.

"Ooh how about just dance!" I suggested.

"yes that game is amazing!" Lee said excitedly.

"You have that right sasuke?" I asked and turned around to face him where he was talking to neji.

"Hm? Oh yeah we have a few of them" he responded and in response I dragged Lee and Kiba into the living room.