#22 that was too close~

Sasuke pov
I woke up at 12:30 to my phone ringing in my ear. It was the group chat and everyone minus shino was on face time.

Naruto groaned and shifted in my arms, letting out a quiet groan, but he didn't wake up. I sighed in relief then picked up the call.

"What?" I asked lowering the volume on my phone all the way because the group calls got really loud.

"Oh hi sasuke! Do you wanna go to the mall today!" Kiba screamed and I held the phone away from me and naruto.

"Text naruto and ask if he would like to come as well!" Lee shouted.

Naruto whined and pushed his face into my chest as well as covering his head with the pillow.

"Oooh sasuke was that naruto's blond hair i just saw in the camera?" neji asked with a smirk.

"uh yeah what about it..." I asked awkwardly.

"Oh my God sasuke just admit your dating already" shikamaru yawned.

"Ohhh what's happening now? Sasuke finally got himself a boyfriend?!" Kiba exclaimed.

Neji and shikamaru nodded at the same time, both smirking "you bet your ass he did" neji said.

"Hey you're not even giving me a chance to confirm or deny anything!" I whispered aggressively and brushed my fingers through narutos hair to try and keep him asleep with all the yelling.

"Ok well are you two dating or not?" Gaara spoke up this time.

"Yeah we are, now what time are you guys going to th-HA SHIKAMARU WE KNEW IT!" neji declared and shikamaru laughed.

"Yes we did" he said leaving kiba looking confused.

"How did you know?!" Kiba and Lee asked in unison.

"Well it was pretty obvi-what time do you morons want to go to the mall? you're gonna wake naruto up" I hissed into my phone.

They all laughed "Ooh sorry sasuke wouldn't want to disturb your cuddle fest" Kiba said rolling his eyes with a grin.

"Meet us at the mall by 2:00" gaara said.

"Ok cya guys" I said waving then hung up the call and put my phone down.

"What the hell was all that noise?" Naruto mumbled and rubbed his eyes before squinting up at me.

"Sorry it was a group facetime everyone wanted to know if we wanted to go to the mall later"

"Well did they have to be so fucking loud about it?"

I laughed and kissed his forehead "sorry, you can go back to sleep it's only twelve thirty. They said to be there by two o'clock so we still have an hour and a half"

"No its fine i might as well stay awake" he yawned but layed his head back down the second after.

"So are you hungry or do you just wanna lay down untill we have to leave"

"Well of course I'm hungry but you're really comfortable and my comfort overrules my hunger"

"How about this, we go downstairs and grab breakfast then we come up here and eat in bed"

"Yeah that wo-*yawn*works" he said and rolled off me.

I kissed him then got out of bed and picked him up "hey sasuke I can use my crutches to walk y'know" he said defensively crossing his arms.

"Yeah but it's easier for you to get up and down the stairs if I carry you. Plus I need you to carry the breakfast plates and you can't do that if your carrying crutches"