Chapter 28

Dani's POV

***a week later***

The guys left a week ago and let's just say I haven't coped very well. I pretty much been a train wreck I stayed at Louis house because I was house sitting while they were away. I have non stopped cried since I watched Louis walk out of my sights at the airport.

***FLASHBACK***

"I love you so much beautiful." Louis murmurs into my ear. We were both hugging each other tightly and I was on the brink of tears.

"I love you too." I whisper. I could feel my breath getting short as my eyes were welling up. I tried to keep the tears in my eyes, a few escaped but I stopped the others from falling. Louis grip tightened I could hear him comforting me. I pulled out of the hug slightly and kissed him passionately he deepened the kiss and I felt more tears falling from my eyes. It was hard to think that just a few minutes ago we had gotten into a minor argument about me not telling him about WAAPA.

"Louis, Louis it's time to go." Paul said making and me and Louis pull away from each other. He looked at me and wiped away my tears. He gave me another kiss and pulled away. With every step he took towards his gate the more my heart broke. I watched them all walk through the gate and then they were out of my sights, I felt my vision go blurry so I quickly made my way out the airport and ran to my car where I quickly went to louis house. As soon as I closed the house door I feel to the floor and cried.

***end of flashback***

Just thinking about it makes me wanna lock myself away and cry.

I walk through the front door and my dad gives me a hug. I hug him back and give him a half smile. I have been house sitting by myself because caitlin didn't want dad to be alone. It was nice living by myself though some times it got a bit quiet and lonely, but noting I am not used too.

"Hey princess." My dad says.

"Hey dad." I reply. I walk upstairs and see Caitlin watching TV. I look at the screen and see that it is CBB. I smile to myself and walk over to Caitlin.

"Hello stranger." Caitlin smiles.

"Hello." I comment. We watch TV until dad calls us down stairs for dinner.

We walk downstairs to the dining table and I saw that there was an extra plate set. I look at caitlin confused and she stairs back at me with the same look.

"Maybe he got a girlfriend while we were away." I whisper into her ear.

"That would explain a lot." Caitlin grins.

"I am not in a relationship with anyone." Dad says.

"Are you going to explain the extra plate?" I ask.

"Well the extra guest will be arriving anytime now." Dad replies. We all sit down and I look at the empty seat in front of me. I hear a knock on the door and watch as dad gets up to answer it. I follow him with my eyes until he out of my sights and I listen for any type of noise. I can only hear murmurs but I can't recognise anything. I frown and look at the food in front of me. It was this chicken stuff with spiral noodles. It was my favourite meal. I look up when I hear footsteps and see a face that I thought I wouldn't see in a very long time.

Riley.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I blurt out.

"Hello to you too sis." He replies sarcastically.

"Shut up and answer my question." I retort.

"Danielle." My dad says giving me a stern look.

"Well when you didn't come see me when you were in Australia with your "boyfriend" I was pretty upset... So I got on the next flight out here and I'm thinking of staying for a while." He says and does the whole quotation marks with his fingers when he says boyfriend.