Chapter 1

Dani's POV

I hate moving, I have done it all my life but never to a new country. I have never been able to become close to any one, my best friend is my twin sister, Caitie. How sad is that. Don't get me wrong I love her to bits but you need a best friend that isn't blood related or who shared the womb with you at the same time. We have been through everything together, birth, schooling, moves. I couldn't of asked for a better twin. Even though we are sisters we aren't identical, I have short dark brown straight hair, green eyes, tanned skin and long legs which make me quite tall. While Caitlin has medium strawberry blond hair, blue eyes, pail skin and is kinda short. The only similarity is our shape of face and smile.

If you saw us you wouldn't think we were even related. We have never been asked 'are you two related' or 'are you two twins?' Which kinda is annoying, you at least want people to think your related to your twin.

I'm getting off track.

I'm Danielle Lee Jones, I'm 17 turning 18 in a month, I have moved 7 times in my life and gone to 6 schools. I have seen a lot of Australia over the years but I've never left the country, so to be living in another country is weird.

Looking out the plane window I see the clouds move and peeking through is my new home. London is below me, it is beautiful. Getting closer to the ground I see everyone is in coats. Crap I will freeze, I am wearing leggings and a long sleeve jumper but I can't handle the cold. I have lived in the hottest parts of Australia now I am moving to a place where their temperatures are like always below 19. The plane landed which made me jump. I hate planes landing it is my greatest fear.

"You ok, Dani?" I hear Caitie say squeezing my arm.

"Yeah I'm fine" I say giving her arm a squeeze.

We stand up and collect our bags from the over head locker and walk out into the freezing cold.

"W...who...who'ssss.... Idea was.... It to mo...move here." I say through chattering teeth.

"That would be mine." Dad says, wrapping me in a big hug to keep me warm.

"I..if i d...d...die of.... Frosssst bightttt it's your f... Fault." I quickly run into the terminal and stop when I get inside.

We walk to baggage claim and collect our bags, we finally find a taxi and drive to our new house.

"How cool is it to be living on the same country as, Daniel Radcliffe, Ed Sheeran and of course ONE DIRECTION!!" Caitie squeals with a big smile on her face as she stares out the window.

"Not like we are ever going to see them, they go on tours and Daniel Radcliffe is probably shooting another movie." I say blankly staring out the window too.

London is pretty it just would be good if they had blue sky's and a hot sun. I lean my head against the window and close my eyes. I wake up to caitie shaking me and yelling "WERE HERE... OUR NEW HOME!!!" I don't know why she is so excited we have moved thousands of times.

I hop out the car to a cold wind that pierces my skin. I wrap my arms around my waist, collect my bags and go to the open door. I stand at the door and look around the house. It has a long corridor, with creamy brown walls, a study, huge tv room, massive kitchen, a dining table and bathroom and that is the only the bottom story. The top story has 4 bedrooms 3 bathrooms and an amazing view of the ocean. It also has a kitchen up here too. This house is amazing. I find  a room that was facing the ocean. It has turquoise blue walls with a walkin wardrobe. It is also connected to a bathroom. It has a balcony going the whole way around the house. I step on to it and look out to the horizon.

"DIBS" I yell to Caitlin who was down stairs.

BEEP BEEP.

the moving truck is here. I quickly run down stairs to help unpack.