Chapter 3

Louis POV

The rest of the day seems like it's going forever, Dani isn't in anymore of my classes for today and neither were any of the boys. When the bell for the end of the day went I was the first to leave and go to my locker. I put my books in my locker and grabbed my bag, Liam and Harry were there and we all walked over to Niall and Zayn. When we got to their lockers they were closing there lockers and walked over to us. We walked down the corridor into the parking lot. We hoped into the van and took off, I was driving and Harry was sitting next to me, the car was noisy as usual, a Zayn and Niall were arguing and Liam was yelling at them to shut up. Harry looked over at me and said "where did you go to today at recess," the car went dead quiet, I knew they all wanted to know what happened "you said you were coming back but you just disappeared, and the bell went so we ate your food." He said giving me a cheeky grin showing off his dimples.

"Kyle was talking to Dani, so I went over there...." I was interrupted by all the boys,

"I told you, I get the £10, hand it over." Liam said putting his hand out as the boys started to get there wallets out.

"Wait we need to hear the rest of the story first, you don't get the money that quick." Niall says.

"You guys placed a bet on where I was going and who I was with?" I said looking over at them as the nodded the head yes.

"Well I was with Dani, she was uncomfortable around Kyle so I told him to back off, then he told me to go away so she told him that she didn't want his number and then she walked away, I ran after her and we sat down underneath a tree and chatted, she gave me her carrot, so I forgive you for eating my food, and then we exchanged numbers and we are going on a date on Saturday." I say remembering recess.

"Yes I get the £10 boys sorry Liam." Zayn said taking the money from the boys.

"Don't we have a movie premier on Saturday?" Harry says looking at me.

"That's right, well you could take her." Niall responds.

"I don't know, the press can get pretty nasty and full on. I don't want to scare her. I can just reschedule the date for another day...." Harry cut me off.

"No ask her before you reschedule, and ask if Caitie wants to come." Harry says biting his lip with a smile.

"YOU LIKE CAITIE?? I knew it pay up boys." Niall yells.

I got my wallet out and payed Niall. I was always bad with bets.

"I'll ask her ok." I say smiling

I turn the radio on and 'Hey brother' is playing, we sing along to the radio for the rest of the car trip.

Dani's POV

I unlock the door and let myself and caitie through the doors, I went straight to the kitchen and I grabbed out some vanilla yoghurt and caitie went straight to the cookie jar. I grabbed a spoon and sat down to eating the yogurt, I ate it out of the tub because I was the only one who liked this type of yoghurt. Caitlin sat down next to me with the cookie jar and her banana sipper straw. She was just staring at me, it started to creep me out.

"What why are you staring at me? Is there something on my face?" I sat wiping my mouth.

"No there's nothing on your face." She says with a grin, "I was just wondering what you did with Louis Tomlinson 'under the tree' and why you were there in the first place." she said making quotation marks with her fingers when she said under the tree.

"Well this guy Kyle was hitting on me and I told him to go away, but he didn't, and Louis was for some reason was behind me, then he told Kyle to go away and then they started arguing, so I told Kyle to leave me alone and then I walked away, then he ran up to me and lead me to the tree. And then we talked and laughed and then we swapped numbers and then he asked me if iwantedtogotothemovieswithhimandisaidyes." I say really fast.