Chapter 48

***
I open my eyes to a throbbing head. I rub my eyes and I see I am in a familiar room. I sit up and look around the room. It was a nice room. It was a real boys room with model cars and a PlayStation and Xbox. I look at the bed and see Ryan lying there. I quietly get up and put on my under wear and one of his jumpers. I walk out the room and stop when I realise that I am in Louis mansion. Fucking hell Ryan. I walk to the downstairs kitchen and grab a cup. I look for a painkiller and can't find any. I stealthily make my way up the stairs and to the cupboard. I see a packet of painkillers and smile. I walk around the house and see it's changed heaps. It looks nothing like what Louis or Ryan would like it to be. The music room wasn't a music room anymore, the musical instruments were hidden under sheets and it was a posh looking room. I walk out of it and walk into the library. It is the only room that looks like it hasn't been touched. I swipe my finger over the books and there is dust on them. I pull one out and see it's the city of lost souls. I see my book mark is still in it and I sit down on the ledge and open the book up to where I left it. I read the page then close the book. I put it back on the shelf and head to the door smiling, I see a figure and stand still.

"I was planing on destroying this room." Bridget says walking into the room.

"Why didn't you? You have destroyed the rest of the house." I say.

"Because louis told me this was the only room that couldn't be touched... The room was apparently really special to him." She says and I smile knowing that he kept the room like this for me. "If I had of known it was because of you I would of destroyed it with in minutes." She says.

"Why are you such a bitch?" I ask her.

"Because I can be." She smiles and walks out the room. I take another look around the room and then walk out the room and close the door. I quickly make my way down stairs and into Ryan's room. I see Ryan sitting up and walk over to him.

"Oh you are still here, I though you had left." He says.

"If you want me to go I can." I say picking my clothes up.

"No, no I don't." He says standing up and put some underwear on.

"That good because I didn't really want to get changed." I smile and Ryan laughs.

"What do you want to do?" He asks, pulling me towards him.

"What ever you want to do." I smile and we fall onto the bed laughing.

***
"I should probably go." I say getting up and putting on my clothes.

"We should do this again." Ryan says and I look at him and smile.

"Yeah, ok bye." I say and walk out the house. I make my way to the hotel. I walk through the lobby and get to my door. I walk through and see Eva sitting on the couch playing on her guitar.

"There you are... Where the hell have you been? Actually no need to answer, I already know." She says.

"Yeah sorry, and if you are going to give me a lecture on on it save it because I have already been lectured about it." I sigh and sit down next to her.

"I was going to say good job yesterday you kept your promise... Who lectured you?" She asks.

"Well I kinda kept it, I yelled at louis but that's because he was the one who lectured me... He has no right to tell me what to do." I sigh.

"I guess so." Eva says.

"Anyway, what have you been up too?" I ask.

"Nothing, playing on the guitar, watching TV, tweeting, face booking and instagraming." She says.