chapter 24

Dani's POV
We have all of tomorrow and the day after here, and we are planning on going to the theme parks. Its a good time to go as well as hardly anyone will be there because of school. Paul decided to come with us just in case. Which I was actually really happy about. We all crowd around in Harry and Caitlin's room, deciding on what theme parks we are going to go to.
"Ok so we have only two days and there are four theme parks." I say wanting to get started and then I can go to bed.
"Which ones are good?" Liam asks.
"Movie world is my favourite. I haven't been to dreamworld in a while, so I can't really remember what rides other than little kids rides are there, it does have a really big drop though... and sea world is pretty much animals and wet and wild is a water park... Oh and there is also Australia zoo, but it's not a theme park." I say.
"I like the sound of movie world, and wet and wild." Louis says.
"I agree." Caitlin says.
"How about every one else?" I ask.
"I don't really care." Niall replies.
"Yeah, sounds good to me." Liam says.
"Yeah it's fine." Zayn states. Harry nods his head in approval.
"Ok now since that is settled, in off to bed." I say and walk out of there apartment and head over to Louis and I's apartment. I unlock our door and head inside. I close the door behind me and head to the bed room. I have a quick shower and get changed into my pjs and collapse onto the bed.
***
I wake up to a sudden bright light which makes me jump up. I hear Louis chuckle, and I scrunch up my face.
"Naw are you still tired?" Louis says in his voice that you know he doesn't really care.
"Not at all." I lie yawning. He smiles at me and walks over giving me a kiss on the lips.
"We are leaving in an hour love." Louis says. I nod my head and get up. I walk to the bathroom and get changed into some high waisted shorts and a top that ended at the start of my pants that had the Australian flag on it. I brushed my hair and put it in two piggy tails. I looked at myself in the mirror and laughed before taking my hair out and putting in a high ponytail. I put on some moisturiser, put in my contacts and brush my teeth and walk out the bathroom. I can't be bothered putting on make up today... Hope the paps don't take too many photos today, I might break the camera.
"You look amazing." Louis says walking over to me. He was wearing his white top that has 'NEW WAVE' printed on it with a photo of a wave, and a pair of shorts and some black vans and his, it is what it is, tattoo was showing, it's my favourite tattoo of his. I wrap my arms around his neck and give him a kiss.
"You don't look to bad your self." I say as I step back from the kiss.
"Oh yeah just let you know we are preforming tonight." Louis says taking a bite from his apple. I nod my head at his statement and sit on the bench.
"Your new album comes out in a few weeks huh?" I ask.
"Yes... When you get back to London... Why?" Louis responds.
"No reason." I state.
"You want to hear it." He says smiling.
"Yesss! Sooo much!" I say, making louis chuckle.
"Well you are just going to have to wait, don't want you to leak it or anything like that." Louis smiles.
"You have little faith." I reply smiling.
"Well we are releasing our first song tonight."
"Oh yay!"
"But it's a secret so you can't tell anyone."
"I won't... You really do have little faith in me."
"I do." Louis says as I give him evils. "We are late, like usual so we gotta get down stairs and meet up with everyone."
"Alright." I smile and grab my phone, the hotel keys and my purse.
"Let go." Louis says grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers.
***
Movie world was quite quiet which was good, there was a little bit of a line but it wasn't crazy. We headed straight to the green lantern ride when we first got here. It was really good, caitlin screamed pretty loud, which was hilarious.
We stand in line for the superman ride, we don't have to wait long because we are like the 4th people in line. We watch as the ride takes off, I see Caitlin's face drop instantly.
"FML!" She states, I laugh at her and see she has screwed up her face. Meaning she is contemplating on not going on the ride.
"You'll be fine, only a handful of people have died during the ride." I smile trying to freak her out.
"Hush bitch." Caitlin says giving me evils. I laugh again and we hop on the ride, Louis and I are at the front, and Caitlin and Harry are behind us followed by Liam and Zayn and then Niall and some girl who looks awfully familiar. I watch caitlin do the sign of the cross and laugh. The ride starts and I turn to the front and smile at louis. He wiggles his eye brows at me and I laugh. The ride starts off slow and I can see the light coming from outside. I hear the countdown and smile.
Take off in 3.
2.
1.
It says, but we stay put, just as louis opens his mouth the ride shoots off at 100km per hour. I hear caitlin scream at the top of her lungs and I laugh, the ride slows down just as we go up, I see the big drop and laugh. The ride shoots off again. I scream and hear everyone else scream too. The ride comes to a stop and we all hop off caitlin shaking, I laugh and give her a hug.
"Yay you did it." I say, pulling out of the hug and walking to Louis.
"Oh my fucking god!" She says.
"Again?" Harry says cheekily, Caitlin glares at him and he wraps his arms around her.
"What ride next?" Louis says.
"I'm not going on a ride for a while." Caitlin says.
"That ride was fucking sick I wanna do it again." Liam says. Zayn nods his head.
"How about you guys go on it again and I'll chill with caitlin?" I ask.
"Alright." They all say in unison. They all run off as Niall walks up to the familiar girl. I nudge caitlin and discreetly point for her to look. I look at caitlin and she she is looking some where completely different.
"Over there" I point to where Niall is, "dumbaass" I laugh as she finally sees what I was pointing at.
"They are so cute... They both look hella nervous as well." She says the girl and Niall are both standing next to each other but looking at the ground.
"I know right... She looks really familiar too." I state.
"Oh my god she does." Caitlin says.
***
The boys came running back as caitlin and I were still spying on Niall and his mystery girl.
"What are you guys looking at?" Zayn asks.
"Niall." Caitlin and I say in unison, we both look at each other and high five.
"Where is he?" Liam asks.
"At 10 o'clock." I say. All the boys turn and face Niall.
"Who's he with?" Harry asks.
"No clue... But she looks familiar." I state.
"You realise we are all looking at them... It's kinda creepy." Louis points out.
"Oh well." Caitlin says.
"I'm going to get closer so I can hear." I say and walk over to the cart where the drinks are sold which is, a few metres away from Niall.
"Would you like to come?" I hear Niall say.
"Umm ok." I hear, a voice very familiar.
"Cool." I grab my drink and turn around and look at Niall and the girl. I feel movement next to me and I see everyone has walked over.
"Have you heard anything?" Harry says just as the girl next to Niall looks in our direction. We all turn our heads and look away.
"I think they are on to us." Louis says and quickly runs away.
"Hey..." I say watching him run away and leaving us behind.
"Bitchhole" Caitlin mutters under her breath as Niall walks over, unfortunately not with the girl.
"Sooo who was that?" I ask Niall who shyly looks at the ground.
"It was..." Niall starts but get interrupted by Louis.
"GUYS THE PARADE IS STARTING!" Louis yells.
*** 4 hrs later.
"Omg I'm so tired" I state as we get back to the hotel. We had gone on all the rides, which included: the batman ride, the road runner, batman drop... And many more... We also went in a photo booth which was great at one point all of us went in there.
"Ditto." Louis replies laying on the bed. I lay down next to him and close my eyes.
"I want to know who that girl was Niall was talking too, he was about to say who it was before you rudely interrupted him." I say opening my eyes and glaring at Louis.
"We will find out tonight, apparently she is coming over." Louis states, I sit up and look at him.
"Oh my gosh really? That's so cute." I squeal making Louis chuckle.
"Come here you." Louis says and pulls me into a passionate kiss.
"I love you." I sigh.
"I love you too." He replies as I get up.
"Wait didn't you say you were doing a performance?" I ask.
"Yeah but dinner first performance later." He comments making me understand. I walk to the bathroom and lock the door, I take my contacts out and have a nice long shower.
***
I put on my new light yellow dress that Louis bought me. I keep my hair down and put on some make up. I step out of the bathroom and put on some black high heels. I look at my self in the mirror and smile. I walk into the living room area and hop onto Twitter. I scroll through my feed and retweet a few things then put my phone away.
"Are you ready love?" Louis asks walking towards me. He was wearing a blue top and black skinny jeans.
"Sure am." I reply kissing him on the lips. We head out the room with our things and head down stairs to the restaurant. We are the first ones down there so we order our drinks and wait. We chat about our day and about the up coming album and about life until everyone comes down and joins us. As Niall approaches he comes with a worried look. I give him a reassuring smile and he seems to calm down a bit. Everyone was wearing something nice, Caitlin was wearing a pale pink dress and all the boys were pretty much wearing the same thing all skinny jeans with other a top, singlet or/and jacket. Niall looked the best dressed though, he wore a nice black jacket and a white top which his skinny jeans. Nearly like he was in a suit but it wasn't actually one... If that makes sense. We all order drinks just as the mystery girl arrives' wearing a little black dress. I start humming little black dress at the exact same time louis starts singing it in a whisper. We both exchange a look and laugh.
"Every one this is Ella... Ella meet everyone..." Niall says nervously. Ella... That sounds familiar, man this is pissing me off.
"Hey I'm..." I start before she interrupts me.
"Yes I know who you are, you're Danielle, that's caitlin, Louis, Harry, Zayn and Liam." She says.
"Well..." Louis starts but doesn't finish his sentence.
"Tells us about yourself?" Liam asks Ella.
"Umm I lived in a place in Western Australia for most of my life, umm, I have two other sisters who are older than me... I'm 18 and I am nearly finished school." Ella replies as the waiter arrives. We order our food and then start chatting.
***
We head to the stage where we were preforming and I still had no idea why Ella looked and sounded so familiar. She was in the car with us, and was joining us at the concert. I was the opening act, and I was really nervous... I had convinced caitlin to sing with me some how which was great.
"I can't believe I'm doing this." Caitlin says to me.
"I'm so happy you are doing this." Reply to her.
"You'll do great." Harry says.
We arrive at the venue and hop out the car to screaming fans... With such small notice the fans can get to places really quickly. We wave at the fans and move quickly to back stage. I grab a guitar and pick and start tuning the guitar.
"What song are we going to sing?" Caitlin asks.
"Hey soul sister is the first one and then we will wing it from there." I reply.
"Oh god." Caitlin says making me laugh
"Ok girls your up." Paul says to me and Caitlin. I give louis a kiss and run on stage with caitlin and the guitar.
"Hey everyone hope your having a good night... As you all know this is my twin sister Caitlin and she has agreed to join me tonight to open the show..." I start as the audience claps. "Ok so here we go."
"Heyyy, heyyeyeye hey ey ey ey... Your lip stick stains on the front lobes of my left side brains..." Caitlin and I start singing.
***
Caitlin and I finish our set off with a team by Ed Sheeran. I think we did pretty well considering we were winging it. The boys headed on stage giving us high fives and Louis gives me a kiss. We sit next to Ella and we cheer on the boys.
"Ok I don't mean to be rude, but who the hell are you? Like I swear I know you." I say to Ella.
"Well that's because you do know me, we were like best friends for like 7 years." She says.
"OH MY GOD... Ella Moore." I state and she nod her head.
"Wow you've changed," Caitlin continues as we all hug. We start sharing stories about our lives and what's been going on. We talk for a while before I hear the boys start talking. I catch glimps of what they're saying and I hear them say "four" and "first single" I tell the two girls to hush and then the boys start singing a song no one has heard.
"She be my queen since we we 16 we want the same things we dream the same dreams alright..." Zayn sings. We all start screaming at the top of our lungs and everyone gives us odd looks. We quiet down when louis, Niall and Harry look over at us. They sing what I believe is the chorus and then I hear Louis start sing his part.
"I don't exist if I don't have her the sun doesn't shine the world doesn't turn alright..." Louis sings, he winks at me and blow him a kiss. The song continues and the boys run around the stage.

OK THATS MY CHAPTER HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!! OMG I LOVE FOUR AND SO WHISH I LIVED IN ORLANDO SO MUCH ... PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE