Chapter 50

Caitie's POV

I stand up and smile at my reflection. My hair is in a braided bun and my make up is on point. I still have a few hours before I actually get married. Omg I am actually getting married to Harry. I still don't believe this is real, I am just in a dream and as soon as he is about to say I do then I will wake up and I will be back in Australia in year twelve. That would suck. I hear the door open and then slam shut. I walk out the room with a quizzical look and see Dani throwing her brides maid dress on the couch. I look at her and see she is upset and pissed off.

"Don't hurt the dress it didn't do anything to you." I say and pick up her dress and put it in the closet. Dani doesn't replied but just sits on the couch. I walk over to her and give her a hug.

"I am an idiot." Dani says and I roll my eyes.

"Tell me something I don't know." I smile. "What idiotic thing did you do this time?" I ask.

"I slept with Louis." She says and I pull out of the hug and look at her.

"You did what?" I ask, surprised, shocked and happy.

"We were both really drunk last night and I don't even remember leaving the club and then I wake up and bam laying naked in bed with louis... And that's not even the worst part." Dani sighs.

"What happened." I ask concerned.

"He saw my tattoo and then he was asking questions about it and then we got into an argument about the break up and he told me didn't do anything though I saw that he did." She sighs letting her frustration out. "I'm sorry this is your special day and I shouldn't be unloading this on to you."

"I wanted to know." I say. "Now start getting ready." I laugh.

"Oh yeah I forgot to say you look really beautiful." She smiles and walks off. I smile back at her and I follow her to the bedroom.
***

Dani's POV

"So you slept with louis but you don't actually remember sleeping with him." Perrie says sitting next to me.

"Yes." I explain.

"How do you know you actually did anything?" Eva says.

"We were both in bed naked, even if we didn't do anything which I highly doubt but it still isn't good." I say flattening out my light yellow dress.

"Are you feeling bad about this because of Ryan?" Sophia says and the rest of the girls turn to me interested.

"What? No of course not, we are just friends." I say shaking my head.

"Friends with benefits." Perrie says wiggling her eyebrows.

"Shut up." I laugh and push her lightly.

"You guys ready?" Caitlin says from the bathroom.

"Yep." We all say. I look at the door and see it open and out comes Caitlin. She looks drop dead gorgeous. Her dress was beautiful it was a white, it has a heart shaped neckline, tight till the waist then kinda flowey and it was strapless. It was stunning. She looked like the most beautiful bride.

"Oh my god." Perrie says standing up.

"You look beautiful." Sophia says.

"Harrys jaw is going to fall to the floor when he sees you." Eva says and we all laugh.

"You, look stunning, oh my god." I say and give her a big hug.

"Aww thanks guys." Caitlin says and smiling.

"We need champagne." Perrie says getting the alcohol and sophia gets the glasses.

***

Caities POV