Chapter 41

***1 month later***

I open my eyes and look at Riley laying on the bed. He is still in hospital but he hopefully gets out soon. I rub my eyes and lean on the hospital bed. I feel Riley move and I sit up as he opens his eyes.

"Good morning." I say softly so I don't wake up anyone up.

"Morning." He replies.

"The doctors say you will be able to leave soon." I smile.

"Good, this food is shit." He says and I laugh and a tear escapes my eyes.

"Why are you crying?" He asks.

"I just missed this." I respond, gesturing to the two of us.

"Me too, I just... I'm sorry." He replies and takes my hand.

"It's ok." I say and more tears fall.

"Come here." He says and opens his arms up. I wrap my arms around him and he wraps his arms around me. I have missed this so much. I continue to cry and Riley hugs me tighter. I feel my phone buzz in my pocket and I let go of Riley. I look down at my phone and see its a message from Louis. I look at the time and see that school starts soon. I open my phone and see the text from Louis.

Hey love good luck on your exam today... Can't wait to see you next week :) I love you. He sends I reply back with a hello and love you too then put my phone away. I shake Caitlin and wake her up.

"We have to go to school, exams start today." I say and she groans.

"Fml." She says getting up.

I give Riley a hug and walk out the room with Caitlin following behind me. We make our way down the hall and into the elevator.

"It's nice to see him not trying to attack you." Caitlin says as we walk out the hospital.

"I think we are good now." I reply.

"That is good." Caitlin responds and we hop into the car. I turn on the car and Caitlin plugs her phone into the aux cable she plays 'On My Way' by Lea Michele. I drive to school and we get there just in time. We take our seats in the gym next to Ryan.

"How's Riley?" Ryan asks.

"He is good." I reply back as Mr Vaughn walks in. He is the biology teacher at the school.

"Everyone quiet, you are under test conditions." He says and we are handed out our exam papers.

I write my name on the sheet and wait for further instructions.

***1 week later***

"Finished with school!" I yell happily to Caitlin through the phone. I was at Louis and mine and she was at hers and Harry's.

"I know... Just have the ball and graduation then we are fully over school." She says.

"Eeeeeeeee...." I squeal.

"Nell guess what?" She says excitedly.

"What?" I ask excited.

"Our boys come home today!" She yells and I squeal.

"OH MY GOD YES!!" I scream and do a happy dance.

"What time do they get here?" She asks I can hear the excitement in her voice.

"4pm." I reply still dancing.

"Omg we should do something while we wait." She says.

"Like what?" I ask already knowing what she was going to suggest.