Chapter 30

***
Dani's POV

I open my eyes and see Louis fast asleep. I get closer to him and rest my head on his bare chest. I can hear the beat of his heart, and feel myself smiling. I have missed this, being close to him, touching him, kissing him. I feel Louis move and wrap his arms around me.

"Good morning love." He says in his extremely hot morning voice.

"Morning Lou." I smile and peck his lips.

"What do you want to do today? I have no gig tonight so I can spin the whole day doing whatever you want to do." He asks.

"Stay in bed." I smile.

"Sounds good to me." He smiles and kisses me passionately, before pulling me closer to him and we both went back to sleep.

***

"You are getting the door." Louis says as some one continuously bangs on the door.

"I thought the whole point of staying in bed all day was we didn't get out." I say getting up and giving him evils. As I walk to the door I run my fingers through my hair to make it less messy.

"Hello." I smile as I open the door and see Harry standing there.

"Hello to you too." He smirks looking me up and down.

"What do you want Styles? You are interrupting a very good day." I ask.

"I can see that." He smiles. "I am here because we have an interview soon." Harry says making me groan.

"Can't you just say that Louis "sick"" I ask with quotation marks.

"It doesn't work like that." Harry laughs.

"What am I meant to do by myself for an hour." I say and see Harry smirk again. "Don't." I say smiling.

"I didn't say anything." He defends himself.

"Yes but I can read your thoughts and I know what you were thinking." I laugh. "I'll get Louis." I walk back into the bedroom and see Louis laying on the bed.

"Who was it?" He asks.

"Harry, you have an interview soon so you need to get up." I say and he moans.

"God damn it." He says with a hint of anger in his voice.

"Lou it's fine just go, I'll be fine on my own." I smile.

"I just wanted to spend a day with you, with no cameras, no fans, no anything just me and you." He sighs.

"Lou, we will have days like that and I will still be here when you get back." I say sitting down next to him and giving him a kiss.

"You better be." He grins and deepens the kiss.

"Come on Louis we have to go." Harry says.

I sit on the bed and watch as Louis gets changed into some black skinny jeans and a white vans top that I gave him. He turns around so he was facing me and walks up to me so we were touching, then kisses me passionately.

"I love you." He whispers.

"I love you too." I reply smiling.

***

"You are the avalanche
One world away
My make believing
While I'm wide awake

Just a trick of light
To bring me back around again
Those wild eyes
A psychedelic silhouette

I never meant to fall for you but I
Was buried underneath and
All that I could see was white
My salvation
My, my
My salvation
My, my