Chapter 18

Caitie's POV

I roll over and my arm falls on Harry's bare chest. The memory of last night was amazing. Me and Harry 'sealed the deal' last night. It was pretty amazing, and intense.

"Hey love." Harry says kissing my temple.

"Hi." I say blushing. I sit up and start getting changed.

"Come back to bed." Harry says, I feel my body scream on the inside, on the outside however I was calm and collective scratch that I was as red as a tomato and smiling like an idiot.

"I'm sorry I can't, I'm meeting up with dani, but you can come, she probably will bring louis with her." I say. I see his eyes light up, we get dressed and head out the hotel to a little cafe. We walk inside and I see that dani isn't here yet, so we take a seat at the back where we would be least seen.

A few minutes later I see dani walk in holding louis hand. They were both in the clothes from last night and they both had dirt on them.

"Helloooo" dani says taking a seat. She looks at me and I smile at her, she lowers her eyebrows then her eyes go wide. Her mouth opens wide and she looks between me and Harry and squeals.

"What's wrong with her?" Harry says. I look at dani and know immediately that she knows what happened last night. Even though I have no idea how.

"Oh my god" dani says squealing.

"Shh." I say to her.

"What is it?" Louis asks. Dani whispers in his ear and louis eyes widen.

"Am I missing something here" Harry asks.

"They know." I said to Harry, I watch his adorable face go from confusion to shocked to happy.

"How did she know?" Harry asks looking at dani.

"I know everything." Dani says smiling at me.

"Ok if any of us looks like they had, it, yesterday it would be you two." I say gesturing to their clothes.

"For your information we went for a walk, and climbed a tree. Real innocent things, unlike you two who definitely didn't do innocent things last night... Well maybe Harry did some one innocent." Dani says winking at me.

"Danielle Lee Jones." I say.

"What?" She says laughing. I open my mouth in shock but start laughing with her.

"I'm sorry Harry that was mean... But the truth." Dani says.

"Aww look at my girl being truthful." Louis says wrapping his arm around dani.

"Honesty is the best policy." Dani says making me smile. She was such a dork.

"Can I take your orders?" The waiter says. We told him what we wanted and then he left.

"I don't think I should drink." Dani says.

"Why?" Harry says.

"Because I'm a bitch when I'm hungover." She replies.

"No your just naturally a bitch." I say smiling at her.

"Fuck you bitch." Dani says to me.

"I think Harry already did that" Louis says making dani and I laugh.

"You two can shove it where the sun don't shine." I say, smiling.

"You love us." Dani says laughing still.

"I have to love you." I say smiling.

"That was really bitchy of you to say, that's it no more Canie." Dani says, I laugh at her and she smiles.

"Who is canie?" Harry asks.

"What you don't know?" I say in a baby voice making dani aww.

"Caitie and my name mixed together." Dani says, just as our food arrived.

"Right." Harry says taking a bite of his bacon.

"So what are we doing next?" I ask.

"Were doing a performance at 6." Harry says looking at dani stops eating.

"I'm still undecided." Dani says looking between Harry and louis.

"You should do it." I say looking at her, she sighs and picks fork.

"Maybe." She says and starts eating her eggs. Well maybe is better than no, and i know that her maybe's mean yes.

Dani's POV

I could feel my heart beating fast and i knocked on the door of caities and harrys door... I really hope caitlin answers the door. I pase up and down the hallway waiting for some one to open the door. i knock again and the door opens. i see caitie and let ou a sigh.

"Sup bitch." Caitie says.

"yo yo hoe" i reply, we both laugh and we walk into her apartment. it was clean which was the complete opposite to mine and Louis... not like ours was super messy but it wasnt 100% clean.

"so what do you want?" caitie says.

"I don't know if i should do it tonight." i say shaking my leg, it was one of my bad habbits that i seemed to do when i was nervous.

"you should, it will be great and they will love you, plus i will be there in the back." caitie says patting my shoulder.

"you should do it with me." i say hopefully.

"no, pff, bbrrgghh no go," she say, we both laugh and keep chatting. I did really want caitie to sing with me she was really good, she just didnt think so.

"what are you going to wear?" she asks me.

"clothes." i say im my sacrcastic voice.

"ha ha very funny." caitie says.

"i dont know, what should i wear?" i ask nervously.

"i have the best out fit for you." caitie says grabbing my hand and pulling me into the bedroom.

***

"Caitie, i am not wearing this... i look like a potato." I say looking in the mirror, she put me in a pale top and pants that made me look really weird.

"you dont look like a potato." she says laughing.

"do you have anything eles?" i ask pulling the top off.

"this is the last out fit." she says and hands me a black top and skirt with a black belt. I put it on and looked at myself in the mirror... I actually didnt look that bad, i really liked it on me. i smile at my self in the mirror and turn to caite.

"this is the one." i say siling at her.

"thank god, i had no more clothes left." she says smiling at me and handing me a jacket.

"what are you going to wear?" i ask her.

"I have the best out fit." she says smirking.

THATS THE CHAPTER, I HOPE YOU LIKE IT, SORRY FOR SPELLING MISTAKES. VOTE AND COMMENT.. THANKS BUBS