Chapter 8

SORRY ABOUT THE LAST CHAPTER, DIDNT REALLY KNOW WHAT TO WRITE HOPEFULLY THIS ONE WILL BE BETTER.

Caitie's POV

I spin around the room with a massive smile on my face, I can't wait to tell dani about Harry asking me out he is so nice, I can still remember the way he dropped his head then looked into my eyes while biting his lip. A smile spread across my face thinking of the memory. It will be our first date, and I have no idea about what to wear or where we are going or anything.

I look up as the door opens then slams shut, an angry looking dani walks in.

"He is such a fucking arsehole!" She yells throwing some pillows and walks into the kitchen. I follow behind and sit at the table.

"Who? Louis?" I ask as she grabs a water out.

"No no no louis amazing no alex is the arsehole" she says walking over to the table and opening her water. I let out a sigh and she pulls out a chair and sits down way to fast, she misses the chair and falls to the ground splashing water all over herself. I burst out laughing, but not my normal laugh like a high pitch laugh as it gets higher and sounds retarded and try my hardest to stop but I can't, I look at her and she is trying her hardest not to laugh.

"It's not funny." She says pretending to be angry at me but failing as a smile appears across her face.

"No it's hilarious" I say through fits of laughter, I feel tears appear in my eyes. Dani looks up at me, she is still laying on the floor saturated in water, she starts giggling and then she starts laughing so hard that her tears are falling down her face and she starts doing small snorts which make me laugh more.

"Hey we're.... What the hell?" I hear louis say as the front door opens. I look up and see Harry in the door way looking at me with a confused look on his face. Louis appears next to him and pulls the same confused look.

"And I repeat, what the hell?" Louis says, I start calming down my laughs, I look over at dani who is on her belly and her body is shaking, which I automatically know is that she is laughing silently.

"What wrong with dani?" Harry asks walking over to me.

"She is just retarded that's all." I reply as dani turns and faces me.

"Well thanks Caitie, your so nice." She says calming down her laugh.

"What happened here?" Zayn says walking into the kitchen.

"Before I answer, Caitie did you hear your laugh? That may be the weirdest one you have ever done, and you do have a lot of weird laughs." Dani says looking at me. I think of all the weird laughs I do and smile at her.

"Yeah that sounded super weird." I say.

"So..." Louis says looking between me and dani. "What happened?"

"Well long story short, I came home and I was pissed off so I through the pillows and then I got water out of the fridge and went to drink it, went to sit down and missed the chair and fell to the floor as water spilt all over me, so your clothes are wet." Dani says looking at louis.

"Why were you pissed off?" Liam says, I look at him and see that he is sitting at the kitchen table next to Niall. When the hell did they get there?

"Holy shit you scared me, when did you get there?" Dani says reading my thoughts, looking at Liam and then Niall.

"We walked in right after Zayn." Niall says.

"You two should feel special it's really hard scaring dani." I say looking between the two boys.