Chapter 39

***A week later***

Louis POV.

Finally we were going home. I swear that this was the longest week ever. After I left Dani's I quickly went to the airport, I just made it to the concert and the guys were all happy but shocked that I made it there. The fans were very happy that I made it. I walked out into the house, and it was dead quiet. Dani didn't meet me at the airport but Caitlin told me that she was still asleep and she couldn't wake her up. I walk through the house and see Dani fast asleep on the ledge in the library. I think this is her favourite room in the house. I look at her and see that her eye is almost better, it has a little purple around it. Dani moves a bit then opens her eyes and screams.

"Fuck, Louis... You scared me shitless." She says hitting me.

"Sorry love." I say back smiling.

"Wait when did you get back?" She asks sitting up.

"Like 2 minutes ago." I reply.

"Really? Did Caitlin not even wake me?" She asks.

"She did but you wouldn't wake up so she left with out you." I smile.

"Oh." Dani laughs and stands up. She wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me passionately. I kiss her back and wrap my arms around her waist.

"So how you feeling?" I ask.

"Better, still a tad sore but a lot better." She says.

"You look better." I smile and move a piece of Dani's hair behind her ear.

"So this party tonight." Dani smiles.

"What about it?" I ask.

"What are you going as?" She asks.

"Po..." I sigh.

"Oh my god you're going as a teletubbie? That's so cute." Dani laughs.

"Harry's idea." I comment. "What are you going as?" I ask.

"Luigi of course." She smiles.

"Is Caitie going as Mario?" I ask.

"She better be... We she said she would last night... I will text her later." She says and kisses me again. I deepen the kiss and Dani lifts my shirt off. I look at her and see her smile as she looks at my chest. She looks back at me and I kiss her again.

***

I hear a banging on the door and Dani groans.

"Maybe if we leave it they will go away." She comments.

"Or they will keep hitting the door until we answer." I say and put on some pants. Dani follows me and puts on one of my tops and some underwear. We walk hand in hand to the door. I open it and see Niall and Liam. I let out a sigh and open the door further to let them in.

"Hey." They say walking in.

"Hi." Dani says sand gives them both a hug. It was a good thing that the shirt she put on was like a dress on her.

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask as we make our way to the kitchen. Dani walks upstairs to get changed and I make some tea.

"Is it a bad time?" Liam asks and I smile.

"No, it's fine." I reply.

"I didn't know you two were that together." Niall winks.

"Ok, just no, why are you here?" I say giving them their tea.

"We had to give you your costume." Niall smiles and walks out the room.

"I can't believe we are actually going as the teletubbies." I say taking a sip of my tea.