Chapter 4

Dani's POV

I hopped out of the car and walked into the shopping centre with Caitie. We walk to a smoothy bar and order two tropical smoothies. I took a sip of it and it tastes amazing.

"Wow this tastes amazing." I say taking another sip of my smoothy, Caitie just nods her head and looks down at her phone. She smiles and starts typing something. She looks up at me and sees my confused face.

"So who is it?" I ask giving her a nudge on the arm.

"No one." She replies giving me a cheeky grin. I give her a look and she goes bright red.

"Tell me Caitie." I say.

"Ok, it's Harry." She says looking down.

"Aww cute, you guys would be cute together."

"So what about you and louis? You disappeared again at recess and never told me what happened, you looked like you had been crying... What happened, you haven't really been talking to me much about stuff since me moved." She said sounding kind of hurt.

"You haven't told me everything either." I pause, and look around to see if anyone would be able to hear us. "And well we are kinda "well... We... Were... Kinda a couple." I say biting my lip. A huge grin goes across her face and her blue eyes grow massive.

"YAY IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!" She yells.

"Shhhhh." I say getting weird looks from people.

"Sorry I'm just so excited." She says going red.

"Why?" I ask.

"I don't know I just am." She says as my phone vibrates. I look down and see it's from louis.

Hey beautiful. What you doing?

A big grin spreads across my face.

Beautiful? I think your going blind my boy. I'm looking for something to wear for the premier... By the way am I suppose to wear to it?

A reply comes almost immediately

I don't have to be able to see to know your beautiful my girl and any thing, what ever you want.

Well that was helpful. I put my empty smoothy down with my phone and look at Caitie.

"You still haven't told me what happened." She says putting her chin in her hands and leans forward indicating me to tell her everything.

"Ok so I saw him at recess..." I tell her the whole story about how the bitch Sarah kissed him and how I ran away and he came to me and I told her about what we said and how we ran around like idiots and how he caught me and told me he would never let me go. When I finished Caitie was smiling and looked so happy.

"Aww that's so cute." She says as we get up and walk into a shop. It has so many clothes. I walk around and pick a few out fits that might look good on me.

"Why does the first date we go on have to be to a premier?" I saw walking to wards Caitie.

"Don't ask me I'm not the one dating a celebrity." She says looking at a blue dress.

"Shut up your not that far off dating Harry."

"Hey were only talking." She says taking the dress and walking into the changing rooms. I go into the change room next to her and try on a red dress that touched the floor and the top cut was way to low. Nope next one. I try on all the clothes and none look good on me. I step out and Caitie has something behind her back.

"What's behind your back?" I ask. She pulls out a beautiful strapless red dress.

"It's perfect for you" she says handing it over to me. A huge smile spreads across my face. I turn around and walk back into the changing room. I unzip the dress and put it on, it fits perfectly. It goes out a bit and stops a bit before my knee, the top bit of it is nearly skin tight. I look at my self in the mirror, I look and feel pretty, the dress looks amazing on me. I walk out to show Caitie and also for her to zip the back up. When I walk out Caitie isn't there, instead I see a brown haired boy, with grey-blue eyes, looking at me.