Chapter 15

Dani's POV

I skip to my room and open the door, I see a vase full of pink and white lilies (my favourite flowers). I walk up to them and see a note attached to them. It reads;

MY BEAUTIFUL DANI, HAPPY ONE MONTH ANNIVERSARY!

IVE DECIDED TO MAKE TONIGHT SPECIAL, SO I HAVE CLUES FOR YOU TO FIND ME.

GO INTO THE BED ROOM FOR YOUR NEXT CLUE.

~louis.

I walk into the bedroom excited and see another note, underneath the note was a dark blue strapless dress. I open the note and it reads;

OK GET CHANGED IN THIS, THERE SHOULD BE SOMEONE IN RECEPTION WAITING FOR YOU WITH A NOTE.

~louis

I quickly get changed and weirdly the make up that the salesgirl put on me looked really good with this dress. I brush my hair and put on some jewellery. I look in the mirror one more time and smile at my reflection. I grab my shoes and run to the elevator. I put on my shoes and the doors of the elevator open to the reception. I look around the room and try to find someone who might help me.

"Dani?" A man says wearing a suit.

"Um yes." I say in a small voice. He hands me a letter and I open it eagerly.

ALRIGHT NOW THIS MAN IS GOING TO TAKE YOU TO ME BUT YOU HAVE A FEW THINGS IN THE CAR THAT HAVE TO BE DONE.

~louis

I walk with the man and we hop into a limo. I look around and see a tv just as it turns on.

"Ok I know you forgot about our anniversary and that you didn't get me a present, and I know you like giving people gifts and also I like getting gifts, so your first stop is the shops." The louis on the screen says, just as the door opens to toy world. I smile and slightly shake my head and laugh. I walk into the shop and head straight to the isle I want. I see a crown and some silly string. I grab both and head straight to the counter when I see a piano. I take the piano as well and buy it. I hop back in the limo just and the tv turns on.

"Ok so now you have my present you can now come see me... There is some wrapping paper in the plastic bag." He says and the tv goes black. I wrap his present (pretty crap) and the door opens to the revolving restaurant. I smile and the driver leads me inside and to the elevator. I stare at the floor and see a note on the ground. I pick it up and quickly read it.

OK SO NOW JUST FOLLOW THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD.

~louis.

The elevator doors open and I see a carpet with yellow bricks on it. I giggle at the sight of it and start walking along it. It stops at a table and I lift my head and see louis standing there with a bouquet of white Lillie's and roses.

"Happy anniversary beautiful." He says kissing my lips. I smile into the kiss and pull back blushing.

"Happy anniversary." I smile. We go sit down and I pass louis his present and his eyes light up.

"You shouldn't have." He says which makes me laugh.

"I was kinda forced to." I laugh, he smiles at me and I get a rush of excitement. I watch as he opens it up and sees the crown, then he sees the keyboard his eyes light up and looks at me.

"Wow babe..." He says looking at me than at the box.

"Do you like it?" I ask biting my bottom lip.

"No..." I feel my face drop as he smiles. "I love it... And I love you." He says leaning forward and kissing me again. "Ok now your present." He says my eyes widen in surprise.