Chapter 10

Louis POV

I look at the tv screen where it showed the game loading, I look over at dani who was reading a book, she's sitting with her legs crossed and the book in her lap, she slightly moves her lips as she reads. I look back at the tv and see the game was still loading. I look back at dani who is moving to get into another position, she had changed positions to sit like 20 times already. I look as she does a face, then as she winks with her left eye and tried to wink with her other right one. A smile creeps on my face as she gets her hand and closes her right eye. I look at the tv and see that it had finally loaded. I move my controller so my player starts running for the ball, I was versing Ryan in FIFA.

"Yes!" Dani says a lot louder then she intended, I look over at her and grin as she goes red.

"What?" Liam says.

"Nothing, I just winked with my right eye." She said winking with her right eye, then smiling widely. I laugh under my breath and then turn my attention back to the game.

"Can we do something else?" Dani says cuddling up to me, half an hour later. I had lost the game so I had to give the controller to Niall, I wrap my arm around dani pulling her closer to me.

"In the middle of a game." Niall says, not taking his eyes off the screen.

"How's the book?" I ask looking down at her.

"It was good." She says.

"Was?" Zayn says looking at her.

"I finished it." She said, I feel my eyes widen.

"Didn't you start it today?" I say, I had seen her read the book during school.

"Mhmm." She says nodding her head, like it was perfectly normal to finish a book that was probably about 400 pages. "I'm a fast reader." She says smiling at me.

"Obviously" I say giving her a kiss making her smile even wider.

"Don't you ever get bored of FIFA and football" she asks saying football in a British accent.

"No, never." I say.

"But it's boring, like golf and fishing." She says moving so her head was on my lap.

"They are all fun." Niall says making me smile.

"No they are all boring, it takes to long for things to happen." She says.

"You like football." Caitie says.

"No I like soccer, but only when the ball is near and I'm in the action." Dani says.

"So you like being the centre of attention?" Liam says making Dani's mouth open and Caitie laugh.

"No, I just like being there so that I feel the adrenalin, like sky diving and going to roller coasters and things that make you fear your life." She says. "But I haven't been able to experience many because someone," she says looking at Caitie, "is to scared to do it."

"I'm not going to die because my sister wants to do a stupid thing like bungie jump." Caitie explains.

"Never in my life have I said I wanted to bungie jump, I'll do anything but that." Dani says.

"But you want to jump out a plane?" Harry asks.

"Well who knows that the cord won't break?" She explains.

"Who knows the parachute won't open." Harry argues.

"That's why there is a backup parachute." Dani argues back, I smile as I look at Harry open his mouth but close it when Caitie just shakes her head.