Chapter 38

Louis POV

I walk through the front door of my house and make my way upstairs into the music room I walk to the piano and start playing how to save a life. Once I finish the song I go to the kitchen and make myself a ham and cheese toasted sandwich. I didn't like thinking about Dani being in the same house as Riley. I walk down stairs again and remember the broken glass in the bathroom. I walk in and see that the bathroom is a mess. I clean it all up and put the broken glass in the bin outside. I walk back inside and see that it's a quarter to twelve. I get out my phone and see notifications from Twitter and a message from the boys confirming the flight tomorrow. I don't reply to it because they are probably trying to get to sleep. I walk into my bedroom and get into my pjs then lay in bed. I stare at the ceiling and I cannot get to sleep. I decide to go on Twitter and see there are a few tends about the band. Louis and Dani was one, the chocolate shop, was another, 4/5 in London, #Louisfromthechoclatefactory and Florida. It still surprises me how our fans made everything we did into trends. I hear a loud banging and I walk downstairs to the front door and see Dani standing there, looking at the ground with a bag. I open the door wider and allow her to walk in. She limps in and I look at her concerned, I still haven't seen her face. I know something is wrong.

"Dani..." I say and she looks up at me and my hear breaks. Her eye was black and she couldn't open it. "What the hell did he do?" I ask with anger in my voice.

"What does it look like?" She replies weakly. I pick her up bridal style and she winces, I take her upstairs into my bedroom and carefully place her on the bed. I take off her jacket and see bruises on her arms. I walk out the room and get a few ice packs.

"Where does it hurt the most?" I ask putting an icepack on her eye.

"My ribs." She says in pain. I put another icepack on her ribs and another on her knee. I pull out my phone and call Caitie, she was staying at Harry's tonight, he had brought a house as well. She answered on the third ring and I walked out the room.

"Hello?" She asks giggling.

"You need to get to my house, asap." I say into the phone, she says something to Harry.

"What happened?" She asks concerned.

"Your psychotic brother happened that's what happened." I say into the phone angrily. "Just get here as soon as you can, it's bad." And with that I hang up and walk back into the room and Dani was crying. "Babe your safe." I say sitting on the bed next to her and gently putting my hand on her good knee. As my hand touches her she flinches.

"Sorry, I know just..." She trails off.

"It's ok love." I reply and kiss her forehead.

"We saved that business today." Dani says looking at me with her one good eye.

"All because of you." I whisper loud enough for her to hear. She starts to cry and I hold her in my arms.

"Please don't get mad." She says, and I look down at her. She moves her wrist and I see a fresh cut mark, I feel my heart sink. She starts to cry harder and then cries in pain and holds her ribs.

"I'm not mad love, not at all." I say pulling her closer to me and gently rub her arm.

I let go of her and walk into the bathroom and get a bandaid and some antibacterial cream. I quickly put it on her wrist. I get some antibiotics and give them to her, they had some ingredient that makes you tired so she should fall asleep in a few hours.

"Love can I take your shirt off to see how bad your ribs are." I ask and she shakes her head. "Why not."

"I don't want you to see my scars." She sobs.