Chapter 37

Danis POV

***

I feel myself grinning from ear to ear. Oh my god I can't believe I have just 'sealed the deal' with Louis. I trace around his tattoos and he just smiles at me.

"Are you good?" Louis asks a rubbing my back.

"I'm great." I reply leaning up and kissing his lips. "Im going to have a shower." I smile wrapping a sheet around me and walking to the bathroom.

This bathroom wasn't as fancy as the one upstairs but it was still massive. I clean my body and wash my hair. I get out and dry myself, I put on my underwear then look in the mirror. I run my finger over the scar on my shoulder, stomach and thigh and memories of the crash flood my mind. First of just when we were flying normally, then when it started to shake, memories of the plane falling and the screams of children and babies and teenagers and adults. The screams was the third worst things from that flight. In a blink of an eye I was pushed out my seat and fell into metal pieces. The screams became louder and more frightful. I remember looking around and seeing a few people bleeding and others being shaken by crying family members or friends. I remember looking down and blood was pooled all around me and the gash on my stomach was all I noticed. I looked up and looked at where I was meant to sit and my mum was there just breathing. I felt like the whole world stopped, there was no sound from anyone or anything it was dead quiet. I tried to stand up and walk to her, standing wasn't an option, I dragged my self closer to her and took her hand. The last thing she said to me was that she loved me and our family, then she died. Then all the noise came back and I screamed and cried shaking her and telling her to get up. Then I observed her, she had a piece of metal in her stomach, and blood was pouring out, that was the worst thing. I felt some one grab me and pull me away, I tried to fight back but it was to painful, then I was out of the plane and surrounded by cameras and ambulances, police cars and fire engines. I remember them putting me in an ambulance with a few other people, one was a little boy who wouldn't of been older than 5 and a girl who was about 13, I was 16 at that time. They looked similar and they were both holding on to each other, the girl and I were sitting and the boy was on a stretcher. I could see that he was badly hurt by the amount of blood coming out of his leg. I asked them there names and tried to get them to relax, they told me there names were Taylor and Jamie. Taylor was the girl who had a few cuts and bruises and a gash on her head, but didn't look to bad. I asked about there family and they told me that they were with there parents and they both died in the crash. My heart sunk for them, they were both orphans now. The second worst thing was as we were approached the hospital Jamie started flatlining, I held on to his other hand and he looked at me, he was frightened. I told him everything would be fine, and he smiled, then turned to his sister and told her that she was going to be ok. Then as the ambulance stopped so did Jamie's heart. His sister cried and screamed and it was horrific. She now had no one. She held his hand and looked at me. She reached over to me and took my hand and cried. I cried as well, then we were torn apart by paramedics taking me carefully out of the ambulance and onto a stretcher and run into the hospital. I haven't told anyone about Jamie and Taylor, I occasionally talk to Taylor. She was living with her grand parents now, and has a boyfriend, she told me that she had a crush on him for years before he asked her out. She has her bad times and that's mainly when we chat, but she is mostly happy.

A bang on the door shakes me out of my thoughts, I looked around and see I am on the floor and there are bottles all around me, some are broken others are fine. I must have fallen and pulled them all with me. I wipe my face and its wet from tears.

"Dani open the door." Louis yells concerned.

I look in the mirror and wash my face. I look at my scars and a few had been added over the past few weeks from Riley. I looked at my wrists and see the marks from when I use to self harm. The deepest and biggest one was from Riley. I wipe my face with my towel and then wrap my towel around my body, I open the door and see Louis right in front of it. He looked at me with concern and I give him a small smile.