Chapter 35

***2 weeks later***

Dani's POV.

I look down at the razor in my hand and throw it across the room. As much as I wanted to, I couldn't. I had promised caitlin and I wasn't going to break that promise no matter how much I was hurting. The pain hasn't gotten better, it's actually gotten worse. I now understand Romeo and Juliet, every time something bad happened they wanted to die... I can see why they thought that. Dying wouldn't be that bad. I was home alone, caitlin was at school, I refused to go and Riley and dad had gone to work. I pick up the remote next to my bed and flick through the channels. The guys had all gone back to there tour and we're now who knows where. I turn off the tv after not finding anything good on and opened up my phone, I saw that I had been commented a lot on something on Twitter so I clicked on it. I saw that it was 1D related and I felt my heart tighten up. I clicked on the video, it started and it all seemed fine until I heard Louis voice. He sounded so broken and sad. I let a few tears slip and continued the movie.

"Umm we weren't going to preform this song but the boys though that we should so here it goes." Louis says flatly.

"So your friends been telling me me you've been sleeping in my sweater and that you can't stop missing me." I let out more tears as the song continues.

"Forget all we said those nights no it doesn't even matter, because we both got split in two." The video goes, louis sounded so sad while singing. I started sobbing and the video skipped the rest of the song and then had a snippet of Louis talking again but again he wasn't his usual self.

It then skipped to a concert they had in Paris, one that I had missed, it was after Louis and I had had an argument. They started singing spaces and they zoomed it in on Louis and he looked upset.

"Counted all my mistakes but there is only one standing out from the list of the things I've done, all the rest of my crimes don't come close to the look on your face when I let you go." The next snippet went, but again they zoomed it up on Louis and I watched as he put his microphone in the stand and walked off stage. This must have been on of their recent concerts. Then the video changed and said "most recent concert" and it was of Louis being his normal self, happy and the boy I fell in love with then it ended. I let out another long cry and got out my video camera. I wiped my face and put my hair up into a really messy bun. I looked down and saw I was wearing Louis sweater but I refuse to take that off. I was wearing my glasses as well because I had no reason to put my contacts in. I walk out my room and walk to where the piano was. I placed my camera on the piano and positioned it so it was facing me properly. I pressed record and started playing the piano.

"I'm jealous of the rain
That falls upon your skin
It's closer than my hands have been
I'm jealous of the rain
I'm jealous of the wind
That ripples through your clothes
It's closer than your shadow
Oh, I'm jealous of the wind, cause

I wished you the best of
All this world could give
And I told you when you left me
There's nothing to forgive
But I always thought you'd come back, tell me all you found was
Heartbreak and misery
It's hard for me to say, I'm jealous of the way
You're happy without me" I feel tears fall down my face but continue the song.

"I'm jealous of the nights
That I don't spend with you
I'm wondering who you lay next to
Oh, I'm jealous of the night
I'm jealous of the love
Love that was in here
Gone for someone else to share
Oh, I'm jealous of the love, cause

I wished you the best of
All this world could give
And I told you when you left me
There's nothing to forgive
But I always thought you'd come back, tell me all you found was
Heartbreak and misery
It's hard for me to say, I'm jealous of the way
You're happy without me