Chapter 47

***5 years later***

Danis POV

I look out the plane window and see the city of London, I haven't been back here for 5 years. A lot has happened in those five years. I went to WAPPA for like 2 months then dropped out and got a record deal, I am a famous singer now and I am actually a singer with Eva. I went and officially met her after I left uni, we pretty much met and uploaded one song on my YouTube channel and we had people calling us. I have dyed my hair red and it is now quite long. I enjoyed being in a group with Eva. We are both very similar but totally opposite at the same time. Maybe that's why we got on so well. I look over at the seat next to me and see her bobbing her head to the music. I feel my stomach start making knots. It wasn't because of the plane, although I still hate them I have gotten over my fears. You can't really have a fear of flying and planes when you travel all around the world for your job. I'm more nervous because I am back in London. Five years of dodging the place and two things have to bring me back here. The first one is work related, Eva and I have a gig opening for some one but we haven't been told who. And the second is family related.

"You ok?" Eva asks me.

"Yeah fine." I lie and she just rolls her eyes.

"Come one, tell me." She says sitting up properly.

"I just, am nervous, I haven't been here in five years." I sigh.

"It will be fine. You will see... Him... For a few days then you won't for the rest of your successful life." She reassures me.

I give her a small smile and nod my head. Him was Louis, we didn't talk much about him but I know that Eva still fan girls over him. She doesn't like what he did but she still thinks he is hot and has an amazing voice. And she isn't wrong he is all those things, I just... I don't know, I still have feelings for him, but he hurt me so badly... Twice.

"You ready?" I ask Eva and she nods her head. The plane lands and we stand up and get off the plane. We walk out of the airport and there are heaps of screaming fans. We sign a few books and photos and take a few photos and then walk to the car they hired for us. Our security guard Johnny was with us. He is awesome, he is 10 years older than me and 11 years older than Eva. We make our way through the streets of London until we get to a really nice hotel. I hop out and gasp.

"Eva look how massive this place is." I say grabbing her arm.

"Holy hell it's massive." She says and we both laugh. We walk inside and get our room keys.

"Johnny do you know who we are supporting?" I ask as we ride in the elevator.

"I've been told nothing." He says.

"You are a bad liar." Eva says and I smile.

"I can't believe you know and we don't." I comment.

"Well you will know soon." Johnny smiles. We hop out the elevator and make our way to our room. The room was nice. It was quite big and it had a nice view over the city.

"Omg look how close we are to the bridge and everything." Eva excitedly says walking up to the window.

"Do you want to go exploring?" I ask her.

"Of course." She smiles and we run out the room. We get the keys to the car off of Johnny and make our way through the city.

"Ok tell me if you see something you want to do." I say driving down the street.

"Well there is a pretty massive ferris wheel I want to go on." She says smiling. I laugh and drive towards the London eye.

***Next day***