Chapter 31

Louis POV.

I open my eyes and hear Dani's voice.

"Good morning sleepy head." She says, I look at her and see she had the video camera on and is filming me.

"We're you filming me sleep?" I ask sitting up.

"Pfft no, that would be creepy." She replies in her obvious lie voice she has and grins.

"I didn't get you that to video me." I comment.

"Who else am I supposed to video sleeping?" She replies with a laugh. She turns the video off and puts it on the table next to her and I see she has her Polaroid on it too. I reach over and see she took a photo with me sleeping.

"You really are a creep." I chuckle putting the photo back down.

"I was thinking of making a scrapbook of you sleeping." She says as she walks out the room.

"But I am better looking when I am awake." I comment following her out the room.

"Yes but you are so cute sleeping..." She says in a voice you would have talking to a young child and pinching my cheeks.

"Please stop." I say and she just laughs.

"I'm kidding... Although you are pretty cute when you sleep." She smiles and winks at me. She walks to the table and gets two cups and makes two cups of tea.

"I thought you didn't like tea." I comment as she hands me a cup.

"I don't really but it's like all you have." She replies sitting down next to me.

"I can get something else for you." I say taking a sip of the tea.

"No don't bother I am leaving tomorrow night." Dani says shaking her head after taking a sip of her tea. We sit in a comfortable silence and we just drink our tea.

"So about WAAPA..." I start and dani looks up at me.

"I still don't know, I haven't sent in my application yet... it has to be in like a few days after I get back." She replies looking down.

"Hey you know that I support you with whatever decision you choose right?" I say putting my index finger under her chin and lifting her head up. She nods her head and I smile. I give her a Kidd on the lips and hear a knock on the door. I get up and open the door and see all the boys.

"Hurry up we have to get to the stadium soon." Liam says walking into the apartment.

"Already?" I ask looking down at my wrist to check the time and realising I don't wear a watch.

"Yes, so hurry up." Harry says following Liam, they all follow into the apartment and walk to where dani is... Well was sitting now she is nowhere to be seen.

"Where's Dani?" Zayn asks.

"I've no idea." I reply looking around. A few seconds later she steps out of the bedroom wearing a black jumpsuit and black wedges.

"Hey guys." She says walking over to where we all are and giving them all a hug.

"Are you coming?" They ask her.

"Umm, I don't know... Am I allowed?" She replies.

"Of course you are." They all say in unison.

"Ok then." She smiles. Everyone else smiles and then look at me.

"Oh right." I say realising they are all waiting for me to get ready. I walk into the bed room and chuck on a black tank top and some black skinny jeans, I put on my vans, grab Dani's cameras and walk out the room.