Chapter 20

Louis POV

I sit on the couch with dani I watch her as she plucks the guitar strings (she had taken it from Niall's room) to the tune of 'take it back' by Ed Sheeran and quietly raps the song.

"Hmmm c'mon take it back love." She sings louder.

"C'mon and take it back for us." I sing with her.

"Don't you fade into the back love... No" we both sing in harmony.

"So kiss me, kiss me, kiss me, I'm dying just to see you again, Let's make tonight, The best of our lives, Yeah..." Dani sing changing the song. I interrupt her by kissing her lips softly.

"I'm sorry but you told me too." I say and hear her laugh, she moves her head up so our lips were nearly touching.

"Here's to teenage memories." She sings. She giggles and kisses me while wrapping her hand behind my neck. Her other hand puts the guitar on the ground and then she moves her hand behind my neck. I gently push us so I was on top of her. I make the kiss more passionate and move my hand to her waist and the other to her leg.

"GUYS GUESS WHAT?!" Niall yells bursting through the door. I detach my lips from dani and place my forehead on hers. We really need to lock that door.

"What?" I ask a little aggregated getting up from the couch.

"When you drop the attitude I will tell you." Niall says.

"What is it?" Dani giggles, interested in what he wanted to tell us.

"5sos have there first album out." He says excited.

"Niall, I already knew that. I got the album like 10 minutes ago." Dani tells Niall.

"Did you get me a copy?" Niall questions.

"Yes I did." She sighs smiling, she walks over to the bed room and walks back with a cd in her hand. She hands it to Niall and he smiles, then he frowns.

"What?" I ask looking at him.

"You guys took my guitar." He says walking over to where the guitar was on the floor.

"It was all dani, I had nothing to do with it." I say pointing to dani who was gasping and glaring at me.

"Don't take my stuff without me knowing ok?" Niall says to us and walks out the room with his cd and the guitar.

"Your an arse." Dani says glaring at me.

"You love me." I say walking over to her.

"No I don't." She smiles shaking her head.

"Really ok then." I say walking closer to her.

"What are you..." She starts. I start tickling her and she erupts in laughter.

"L..lo...Lou...st..stop" she says through laughter and squeals.

"Nope, not until you love me." I respond.

"How... Will.. th.. this... ma.. make... me.. L.. Love you?" She laughs. I don't respond, because she's right. I tickle her more and she try's to squirm away.

"Say you love me and I'll stop." I say making sure she can't get away.

"I... Lo... Love you" she laughs.

"You were laughing, doesn't count." I respond. She smiles at me and I stop tickling her.

"I love you, louis Tomlinson and your fat ass." She smiles, kissing my lips.

"My arse is pretty amazing isn't it." I say kissing her lips.

"We have to go." Dani whispers laughing.