Chapter 32

***
Louis POV

We finish the concert and I'm buzzing, my mood wasn't as high as it was when I was with Dani but it had increased from before she came on. I walk into my change room and see dani pacing. She looks at me and stops and her eyes are puffy.

"What happened?" I ask concerned and she just shakes her head and tears start to fall. "Babe what is it?" I say wrapping Dani into a hug. My buzz had stopped and now I was really concerned with what had happened.

"Umm..." She starts to say pulling out of the hug and wiping here eyes, she puts something on the table and I see its my phone.

"Dani?!" I say a bit scared.

"Whilst you were on stage your phone went off... You must have forgotten to bring it onstage." She starts. "Umm, it was your mum." She says as tears form in her eyes.

"Please tell me my mum is fine." I ask concerned and dani just shakes her head and takes a deep breath.

"Your mum is fine... Louis, babe, umm, she was calling because... Your nana passed away." She says as tears fall down her cheeks. I feel my whole body go numb.

"No, no." I say and Dani just gives me a hug.

"I'm so sorry Louis." Dani whispers. I tightly hug Dani and try to keep myself together.

"Are you guys ready to go?" Harry says opening the door. I let go of dani and we both just look at Harry. "What happened?" He asks concerned.

"My nana..." I start but don't finish the sentence, he walked up to me and gave me a big bear hug.

"I'm so sorry Lou." He says, I nod my head and take Dani's hand.

"Let's just get out of here." I say and dani nods her head. We walk out the stadium and all I can hear is ringing. We hop in the car and I don't say anything the whole way back to the hotel. I feel some one squeeze my hand and see dani giving me a half smile.

We walk to our room and I walk to the kitchen and pace.

"Louis, please talk to me." Dani says.

"I need something to drink." I say and walk to the mini fridge. I see that there isn't anything in there. "Do you want to go out." I say not really asking and get a jacket.

"Louis." Dani says trying to get me to stop. I ignore her and get my phone. "Louis." Dani tries again and takes my hand. I put on the jacket and walk to the door.

"Are you coming?" I ask in a more angrier voice than I intended.

"Sure." Dani says softly.

We walk out the hotel and to the closest club. We get immediate entrance, and I head straight to the bar.

***
Dani's POV.

I watch as louis has drink after drink after drink until he is so waisted he can't walk properly.

"Louis I think it's time to go." I say and he refuses. I get out my phone and walk out side to call harry.

"Hello?" Harry says.

"Hey I'm going to need your help... Louis wasted and I can't get him to leave." I say through the phone.

"Where are you?" He asks. I turn around to the entrance and see the sign. I tell him where I am and he tells me he will be there in a few minutes. I walk back into the club and see louis taking a shot and ordering another. As soon as its pored I take the shot and drink it.

"Oh yuck." I say shaking me head. "Don't give him anything else, no mater how much he asks for." I say to the bartender who nods his head in agreement.